ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Finral was your childhood friend along with his brother; Langris. But he's the one you've been closed with rather than his egotistic brother. Being with Finral ever since, you learned to love him despite that he's a coward and a flirt. You knew that he's a good guy and strong too, he's just too blind to see it. Whenever you're seeing the spatial magic-user flirt with other girls, you really wanted to murder Finral for being too flirty. And your heart clenches every time you're watching him do that.

Since you three became an adult, you parted your ways by being a Magic Knight. You joined Blue Rose Knight while Finral and Langris joined Black Bulls and Golden Dawn. Once Langris became the Vice Captain of the strongest squad, your annoyance towards him increases. Every time you're gonna bump the midget boy, he's just going to flash you a mocking smirk while you're only gonna roll your eyes in irritation.

"Oh, what a useless girl like you doing here in noble realm?" Your ears perked once you heard the annoying voice of Langris. Turning your back to face him, you rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"Cause I also live here, you egotistic knucklehead brat" you snarled then turned your heels to get away from him.

Your day became worse once you saw his stupid face. Why a good guy like Finral have a brother like him? What a cocky bastard he is.

Why are you here in the noble realm? Because Asta said that Finral was going to be here when you visited their base. You don't know why he wants to come back here despite that his family neglected him and always degrading him. That's why you despise the Vaude family because Finral was one of their family but they're looking at him as a piece of junk! Just because he doesn't have an immense magic attribute like his little brother. Ever since they're downgrading Finral, the guy has this thinking that he's too inferior and he can't fight. He even acknowledged himself as being inferior to Langris.

You need to find Finral before Langirs might mock him again. Finral won't go to their house since he knew that he wasn't needed there.

"(Name)?" You whipped your head at Finral who was behind you. You were delighted to see him and dashed towards him.

"Finral!" You lunged at him and give him a hug, "I was looking for you!"

Finral was taken aback by your sudden hug and was in panic. You pulled yourself and smiled, you were relieved that you immediately found him. Now you can protect this flirty guy from Langris mockery.

"Oh yeah, why are you here?" Finral asked you, baffled.

"I visited your headquarters since it's my day off today. You weren't there and Asta told me that you're gonna be here" you frowned, "What are you doing here?" You asked with a menacing tone.

Finral only scratched the back of his head, hesitant to answer you. But he knew that you're not going to let him off that easily.

"I'm just searching for a thing that Yami-san wants me to buy," he said sheepishly. An irk mark appeared on your head when you heard what he just said.