( School AU ) More than just cute - Ray

Ray X Reader
Fluff

( Make both of them 18 )

________________________________

Y/N and Ray has been childhood friends they have known each other since they were in diapers.

Y/N always thought of Ray like she is the cutest thing in the world which she did not appreciate at all.

When Ray tries to seem all tough just to prove to Y/N that he is not cute at all which always back fired with Y/N patting his head and calling him a cutie.

Ray was furious he is now an 18 year old and Y/N still thinks of him as a cute little puppy which is ironic since Ray is feared by some people for his intimidating look and how he won't hesitate to fight someone.

Ray was done with Y/N with her treating him like a cute little brother so he needed a plan.

( For now they're at school )

"Ray!!!! over here!!" Ray heard Y/N called him from the other side of the cafeteria waving her hands to him.

Ray could see Emma and Norman behind her which caused Ray to frown a bit.

Ray quickly went to Y/N after he got his lunch as he went closer and closer he kept on thinking of a plan to convince Y/N that Ray is more than just cute and not her little brother.

Ray greeted the trio shortly and took a sit beside Norman facing Y/N. Y/N was chatting with Emma happily and Norman was just eating in silence.

Norman looked happy by himself so Ray didn't bother him. Ray took a bite out of his food but couldn't help but stare at Y/N admiring her features.

Ray was way to deep in thoughts that he didn't even realized that Y/N noticed his stare and blushed.

"Y/N wanna go home together after school?" Ray gave Y/N a charming smile that could kill all the Ray fan girls.

Y/N turned bright red but in the end she stood up and pat Ray's head "Sure you little cutie pie" Emma burst out laughing and Norman was trying to calm her down.

Ray was completely embarrassed by this and quickly took hold of Y/N's hand which took her by surprise and ran.

"R-ray wait! y-you're running way to f-fast"
Y/N yelled but Ray pretended like he didn't hear Y/N's plea.

Ray has finally stopped running trying to catch his breath and let go of Y/N's hand as Y/N herself was struggling to catch her breath.

Ray realized that the hallway was empty with no one in it except for the both of them. Everyone was at the cafeteria eating.

Ray got an idea on what to do and once he regained his breath back he suddenly slam the locker and cornered Y/N shocking the poor girl.

( KABEDON STYLLEEEE YEEEAAAAAA )

For those who don't know what kabedon is :

Ok but for the sake of the story line it's not gonna be that extreme

Ok this is better and somewhat more fitting

"R-ray!!" Y/N stuttered in shocked as she blushed fifty shades of red still panting from the run she had before with Ray.

From Y/N's point of view Ray looked so intimidating that it scares a bit because Y/N never thought that Ray would show this side of him to her so soon.

"Y/N" Ray whispered huskily to Y/N as he stared at her with and dominant look on his face which caused Y/N to flinch.

"Y-yes R-ray?" again Y/N stuttered never in her Ray had intimidate the girl so this thing is sort of new to her.

"I want you to stop calling me cute" Ray finally let it out and smiled devilishly "I can be something more than just cute."

Y/N just stared unsure what to do "R-ray.." she muttered softly to the male blushing mad red which Ray took notice off.

"And I think I have already proven to you that I'm no longer only cute have I?"

Y/N noticed Ray's smirk which caused her to blush even more ad look away. Ray placed his finger underneath Y/N's chin and held it up to the point where they were staring at each other.

"Look who's the cute one now~"

________________________________
Hope y'all enjoyed this

Surprised on how reader chan ain't dead yet from the blushing moment she had.

Yea boi ya gurl made this