|7| Let the games begin

GAMES
/ɡeɪm/
noun
an activity that one engages in for amusement or fun.

Nine days and this was the make it or break it moment. After a seven days of memorizing Brooke and her minions schedule and two long days of assembling some people to help and how to put the plan into action. And this was it this was the moment I had been waiting for, the moment that would finally give our plan the breakthrough it needed.

First we had to Mia and Kate a.k.a the stink twins help us, they made a mistake of bringing the wrong lunch of eggs and beans in the fifth grade and no one sat within a six mile radius of them. Let's just say they never lived that name down and of course the populars made their life hell, which means when Jazz and I approached them they did not hesitate.

All they had to do was walk into the bathroom at the right time while Amber White was there who was only the biggest gossip queen here at Garfield.

"Did you hear?" Mia said as they casually walked into the bathroom while Amber applied some gloss. I could see that she was already paying attention, the key to her heart hot gossip. I myself was in the bathroom bearing witness to my perfect plan.

"OMG what? What is it tell me, tell me."Kate begged as if the tea being split was a life or death scenario. Amber on the other hand was already looking at them through the mirror. Well was going easier than I anticipated.

"It's about Zeke." Mia continued.

"Zeke Miller?"

"Yup, I heard from Lily who heard from Rosa who over heard Carol who had been talking to Mark that she had heard from Beth who is friends with Gigi from Misfeild Academy who met Zeke at a party and she said he slept with her sister Rebecca who told her that he had a small dick."

"You don't say." Kate gasped.

"It's true, who would have thought."

I had been casually washing my hands and I could see the smirk forming onto Amber's red lips as she walked out. As soon as she was out of the door I looked at the girls.

"That was great, y'all remembered all your lines."

"Was it believable?" Kate's questioned with her chest puffed out with pride.

"If I didn't know it was all part of our plan I would I have totally not known it was fake. Now all we have to do is wait for big mouth over there do our dirty work for us and make sure it gets to the devil."

"Hope this works." Mia says.

"Me too." Jazz says as she walks out of the cubicle she had been in the entire scene.

By fifth period big mouthed Amber had delivered the news to Gwynn by 12.10 just as planned Kate had carefully slid a fake love letter from Zeke in Olivia's locker by 12.25 and now that brings us to the three idiots time to do a makeup retouch at exactly 12.30 as I looked them walk towards the left wing bathrooms.

"Jazz you set." I asked her through the video call we were having.

"Yes are they close?"

"Yes." I whispered and stood by the corner while I saw them enter the bathroom.

Jazz was in that bathroom standing cautiously on the corner toilet with her phone was recording the populars entering.

"Lip gloss." Brooke said and Olivia quickly handed it to her.

"Anything new."

"Yes, Jane just got the same Louis Vuitton bag you got." Gwynn informed her.

"Now we can't have that can we, now I need chocolate milk during lunch I want her white bag to have a warm welcome."