Part 50

Chapter 50

Epilogue 1

"Kai? or should I say, Chairman Kai?" Ray said as he approached him. "It's just Kai for you guys." Kai smiled at him, "You don't come to meet us ever, it's always us." Tyson pouted just to earn a slap on his shoulder from Max. "He is not free like us after all, he got loads of responsibilities." Kenny said as they took a seat.

"Well I know you are so busy and all but, you will have to make time for us cause there is no way I am letting you miss our marriage." Mariah said as she pulled out the invitations for everyone. "I won't miss it for the World." Kai laughed looking at Ray, "but Mariah are you like really sure? you want to bear him your whole life?" He teased to which they blushed, making the room echo with laughter.

"How are you doing?" Ray asked him as they got into the hallway away from the chaos, " I am good." Kai smiled at him, "So plans about moving on? Mariah has some nice cousins." Ray asked hopefully. "She asked me to live my life without walls being real me, I am doing that but this... I won't be able to, I am just happy and contained right now." Kai said, hitting Ray on the shoulder to which Ray smiled sadly, opening his arms, " hug ?" Ray asked pouting. "No thanks!" Kai said, turning away from him but was pulled into a bone-crushing hug anyway. "short." Kai said resting his chin on his head, making Ray chuckle.

Epilogue 2

" Why won't you play with them ?"The raven-haired boy asked her. "They won't let me, because they cannot beat me." The girl replied with her green eyes shining in the sun. "Do you want to play with me?" the boy asked her, making her face lit up. "You blade too?" She chirped. " yeah, see?" The boy pulled his blue blade out, DRANZER imprinted on it ."Dranzer!! Are you one from the Kon family? doesn't it belong to Kai Hiwatari???" She said controlling her urge to touch the blade. "Yes, it was passed into my family by him. You can hold it if you want" the boy said, handing her the blade. "This is so cool... oh I have a phoenix too...here." She said as she handed him her shining blade. " FAWKS" written with gold sparkles over it.

"Impressive, our blades belong to the same champion team." The boy said wide-eyed "huh ? is Fawks mentioned somewhere too?" The girl asked, confused. "You don't know? Well, I read about it in the old papers I have back in my house in China... oh by the way I am Lucas Kon, I shifted here last week." the boy said forwarding his hand. "I am Cera Lyn... I'm so glad you shifted here, I finally will have someone to play with." she smiled warmly at him pushing her brown hair back.

"I know you said you just shifted here, but I feel I have met you before... it's strange I know but..." she said after a while " maybe we have, we just don't remember. Stuff like this happens all the time." Lucas chuckled. "Do you wanna blade or not ?" he asked, "Obviously." she rolled her eyes "but I am warning you, don't cry if you lose. I am not very good at consoling people." He smirked, running his hand through his hair. "We will see who will cry in the end." she said rolling her eyes, to which they both laughed at their way to the dish.