Alternative Ending Part 1

Shit was going to hit the fucking fan.

Real fast.

"Serena, I don't know how to look after her alone!" Carlo groaned as he heard Serena's plan.

"Come on, please?" She pouted, "Please baby. It's just going to be for two hours. I really want to hang out with Steph," She grinned as he sighed loudly.

Steph or Stephanie was Luca's new girlfriend. A girlfriend he had kept for two years.

"Fine. Where's my pear?" Carlo muttered as he stood up and walked out of their bedroom, but not before slapping Serena on her ass.

He walked towards the room next to theirs, and opened the door.

"Hey pear," Carlo grinned at his little daughter as she lifted her arms up at him in her little bed.

A bed that she never slept in because she was a daddy's girl and she was with him every single second.

Carlo picked her up, and she kissed him on his cheek, and grinned at him. She couldn't really talk other than baby talk which just meant 'I love my dad the most.'

"Your ugly mummy is going out with your ugly aunties. You're going to stay with your handsome looking dad, right pear?" Carlo grinned at her again as she placed her hands on his face and tried pulling his nose, then she put her hands on his hair and pulled it.

"I know, I need a haircut," He sighed as he walked out of the room just to see his son, walking towards him.

"Papa! Mama is gone!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get that ice cream!" Carlo winked at him and Elijah clapped his hands running back to the stairs. Well trying to run as fast as he could.

"Vamp! Slow your speed, your mum will kill me if you fall!" Carlo called after him just as he heard laughter from downstairs.

Mika the prick was back.

Carlo walked down the stairs to see Mika growling at Elijah.

"I'm going to eat you!" Mika growled and crawled after him.

Crawled.

With a fucking suit on.

Carlo shook his head as his daughter kissed him on his cheek again. It was something he had tried teaching her every single of the day and now she learnt it.

"Let's go see what Mika is doing," Carlo mumbled under his breath.

He had the full house empty since it was the weekend and a day off. Today was only the boys days. And kids.

Carlo walked to the kitchen to see Mika putting ice cream in a bowl which Elijah eyeing it eagerly.

"Want to give some to Aurora?" Mika asked as he handed the big bowl of ice cream to Elijah.

Carlo wasn't going to let him eat that all alone. He would get sick and then by the time his lovely stunning bitch came home, Carlo would be dead.

"What did I say to you? Her name is pear, and she's not going to be a sleeping princess. I'm going to make this little pear-" he grinned at his daughter, "into the most badass girl you're going to meet," Carlo looked up at Mika, "and not badass with pointy shoes. Badass with guns," Carlo smirked.

This was his daughter. She wasn't going to be some pretty princess. She was going to be the queen of this place ruling with her brother but still a queen. This was her Kingdom. She wouldn't ever need a stupid fucking prince charming when she had her handsome King right here.