•10

----------------

----------------

Jungkook entered in his car. He nodded at the driver and the driver started to drive. He looked out of the window and decided to text you.

Jungkook.
Are you up for a hangout in 2-3 hours?

He then waited for reply. He waited for almost 5 minutes which were almost a 1 hour for him.

You.
Sorry, i have to accompany my sister for her shopping. Another day?

Jungkook bitterly smiled. He couldn't believe you lied. You can tell him the truth and he won't do anything. Oh wait a minute, he won't do? He would have probably punished you if you were his girlfriend or would have killed Jaehyun for stealing his girl. But sadly he can't, he has a good reputation which he can destory but he can since all he want is YOU to himself.

Jungkook (Real Profile)

He's the gangster.

• Leader of the gang. Rich and Powerful. If he wants something, he gets it.

• The poor gangster in the start? It was all an act. He had to be an undercover for some reasons.

• He also has a company but he have his Right Hand Man as the CEO and owner.

• Obsessed with Y/N since the first time he saw her.

-----------------

FEW WEEKS LATER.

You were cozily sitting on the sofa pouffe when you had received a text.

Jungkook.
New year is coming soon, what do you say? It calls for a plan!

You smiled as you read the text and start typing but before you could send the message, you had received another text from Jungkook.

Jungkook.
Oh, i totally forgot that it's after Christmas and you might be celebrating it with your family. Let's just forget what i said.

You chuckle as you read his message.

You.
Nah, we stopped celebrating Christmas after my mom's death. Yeri goes out with her friends, Dad chills and i also chill.

Jungkook.
Great! Then it calls for a celebration!

You smiled at his child behaviour.

You.
Sure, i would love to hangout with you!

You were staring at the contact name (JK's name) but a voice pulled you out of your world.