01. CHOCOLATE EYES

GOY

CHAPTER ONE: CHOCOLATE EYES

once again, please do NOT interact with this story if you're going to criticise ddlg and my depictions of it

once again, please do NOT interact with this story if you're going to criticise ddlg and my depictions of it. if you're uncomfortable with the idea, please don't interact.

Aurora Smith grumbled tiredly into Stiles Stilinski's chest. The boy had kept her up all night, practicing how to do braids and forcing her to watch Star Wars. Her boyfriend smiled, stroking down her hair and mentally cooing at her sleepy state. "You sleepy, princess?"

"Mhmm." She hummed, adorably bringing her fists up to her chocolate eyes and rubbing them. When she nodded her head her pigtails bobbed along, making Stiles smile even more.

"You were such a good girl for daddy last night," Stiles continued, tracing patterns on her delicate skin. "Such a good little girl." A deep blush arose on her sweet cheeks and a smile cascaded over her plump pink lips. The cotton streets of Stiles' bedsheets felt flush against her delicate skin. She snuggled in closer to the boy, leaving a small kiss on his chest.

In all honesty, Stiles was utterly confused on how he ended up so lucky. It was no secret that Aurora Smith was undoubtedly one of the prettiest girls at Beacon Hills High. It was also no secret that many lacrosse jocks had tried to get their way with her. Aurora was the sweetest girl going, and she would always kindly let them down lightly. She may have been innocent, but she wasn't oblivious. She knew their intentions weren't pure. She knew someone was out there to love her rightfully. That's where Stiles came into play. The raven haired boy had actually saved her from a lacrosse jock who was trying much too hard to have his way with her. His muddy hands were on her tiny hips and she was pushed against the lockers with the biggest look of fear in her eyes. The Stilinski boy caught the interaction and pushed the boy off, punching him in the face for good measure. Consequently, he cradled the crying little girl with silent reassurances and kisses on her blonde halo.

That was over a year ago. Both parties had changed, (significantly Stiles' hair) for the better. In regards to ddlg, Stiles was actually the one to talk to Aurora about it all. He'd told her merely that he wanted her to be his little girl and slowly eased her into the whole daddy thing.

Amidst his thinking, stiles realised that little Aurora has fallen asleep safely in his arms, right where she belonged. The angel below him let out tired wheezes and cuddled her puppy stuffie closer. She couldn't sleep without the thing, and it was simply adorable.

With a lingering kiss to her forehead, Stiles Stilinksi let his eyes flutter closed and let the dreams of his little girl cloud his mind.

Unknown to the two, it was the the most they'd be able to nap in a long time.