Hitting it Off.

Sheik entered the training centre early that morning, wanting to get her barrings before she did anything. She hadn't been given a Yiga Clan uniform yet but she doubted they knew what to give her. Pretty much the entire Clan consisted of men, which did become a problem quite early on...

She stuck out when she wore the blue Sheikah armour but no one in the centre seemed to mind, even if the Sheikah were supposed to be traitors. The armour hugged her curves.

The second Sheik entered the training centre hall, all the men in there stopped their conversations and stared at her. Some took off their masks so they could see her better while other flexed, their shirts already off from their hard work at training. It reminded Sheik of the first time she had seen Link...

Wolf Link found a corner in which to sit and wait in. People would definitely get suspicions if a shackled wolf started to lift weights and wrestle other members.

Sheik walked around the room, looking at all the warriors around her, trying to determine who should would fight first. Instead of that, the man came to her.

Smack! Sheik jerked forward as she felt a hand slap her butt.

Sheik twirled around and took out one of her knives, rushing forward and pressing it against the man's neck.

He didn't even flinch at her movement, in fact, he was quite enjoying the way she moved and he thought she was darn cute with her red eyes full of anger. He had both his shirt and mask removed so she could see him. He was quite muscular, not as muscular as Link but muscular nonetheless. His body was finely toned due to the harsh climate of the Gerudo Desert. A broad smug smile was plastered on his face as she stared down at the Yiga woman.

Wolf Link growled with irrigation when he saw the man slap her butt. It took him a few moments to compose himself and remember that he had a role to fit.

"I guess you just volunteered to be my victim, yes?" Sheik chuckled, moving back into the large empty space and taking out more knives.

The man nodded and winked at her before taking up his sickle and poised for a sparring match.

All were focused on the match. That gave Wolf Link the opportunity to slip away into the winding corridors of the Yiga Clan Hideout. Link had been there before but he hadn't been anywhere near the sleeping areas, let alone where Vaati and Cia were situated. Now was his chance to find out.

***

Paya blushed deeply and had to fight to stop herself from covering her face in her hands. Usually, all the Champions are together in the new dinning hall.

With Zelda and Link out of the picture, it left the last five alone. That night, Yunobo and Riju were called away to Castle Town as there was a problem with one of the building teams. Teba had been temporarily placed in charge of the Royal Guard when Link left and so was taking over Link's patrol rounds.

That left Sidon and Paya alone at the dinning table...

Sidon had noticed subtle changes in Paya over the month as everytime she saw him, she turned nearly as red as he was! She couldn't stop stuttering when she talked and it wasn't like she usually did, it got more prominent when she was around him.

Sidon tried to make conversation while they ate but he knew that she wasn't listening. She had eaten her food quite quickly before resting her head in her hands and staring up at the Zora Prince. She twiddled her hair and nodded occasionally.

When he was done, Sidon cleared his throat and was about to leave the room when a thought came to his mind.

"Paya, would you care to accompany me to the gardens, I was told that they will be planting new flowers this evening..." He asked sheepishly, holding out his arm for her.

Paya let out an exasperated squeal before turning deep red. She got up a little too quickly than she intended to but he just chuckled at her. She gingerly took his arms and allowed him to escort her out.

Goddess, she thought, his muscles were so big! She nearly swooned at his touch but he held her securely in her feet as they made their way to the gardens.