Greetings

"Welcome Y/n!"

The green lady smiled at me. I quietly got up my heart racing." How do you know who I am?!?" I said looking around.

"I am Lady Palutena goddess of light. I have decided to make you one of my angels. I saw you and your death and found you to be special. So I resurrected you, and made you a angel."

She explained to me. I looked up to the angle. He was about my age, he gave me a cherrie happy goofy smile and wave. It made me smile and feel more welcomed." Alright so... How did I even die?" I looked to Palutena she looked sad.

"I perhaps should tell you at a later time. Right now I want you to be happy and, to settle in. This angel here is Pit. He will help you adjust to everything. There is also Dark pit a dark angel of Pit. He is not evil but a trouble maker. He is not here due to him needing to do something else."

"Noted..." I noticed how cute Pit was. He looked so innocent and nice.

"Pit would you like to take her in hands?"

"Of course Lady Palutena! It's so great to meet you I'm Pit! I can't wait to work together! Sorry if I talk to much I was holding back because I didn't want to interrupt Lady Palutena, but I am excited!"

The angle started to go off I laughed at him."Its nice to meet you too Pit." I smiled at him his wings flickered. He smiled and chuckled.

"Yea haha and uh, Anyways Umm Uh."

"Oh my Pit, cat got your tongue?"

Lady Palutena said laughing.

"N-no! I just forgot what I was about I say!"

Pit said flustered I giggled at him. I think I am going to enjoy my time here.