Flight

"Pit in order to help Y/n I am granting you the power of flight."

Pits wings grew to the size of my own.

"Yes! Thank you Lady Palutena! Okay we got five minuets let's get going Y/n!"

Pit took my hand as we lifted of and started to fly. I blushed with our hands being together.

"Alright so this is-"

He showed me about everything my heart was racing. There was so much to take in he was going so fast.

"I know it's a lot to take in but, I think you can get the hang of it!"

He gave me a bright smile I smiled back.

"So you have been quiet tell me some things about yourself!"

"Oh Umm me?" I said flapping my wings." I don't think there is anything interesting about me!"

"Why sure there is! Everyone has a story where they are from what they like!"

I was flying with him my wings were carrying me on their own. I was still holding hands with him." Well I guess I like to ummm I can't really remember. I do remember I had a F/p (favorite pet.) he was named P/n. I remember I love animals."

"I always wanted a puppy! Or a cat or just a pet in general haha."

"What would you name your puppy if you had one?" Then it hit me Palutena said she needed to grant him the ability to fly... Can he not fly?

"Me oh ummm you know I never thought of that."

"One more thing Pit... Palutena said I grant you the power to fly. Can you my fly on your own?" He have a heavy sigh and nodded.

"What I would do to be able to fly on my own. I would do so much and go my own speed."

I smiled a he poured his heart to me. I looked to my wings the ones I wasn't even using."Do you think I can fly?"

"Of course! It's just you need to learn. Palutena said it was easy. All it takes is heart and soul to fly."

I looked at my wings and tried to move them. It was hard to do."I have that but..."

"Coming threw!"

A angle that looked like pit a lot flew by. He stopped then looked to me.

"Wooo, Wait a minute! Who the heck are you?"

He said checking me out. I blushed a bit as he smiled. He had red eyes black hair and wings.

"This is Y/n she is new I'm showing her around. Y/n this is Dark pit! He is sort of like my twin brother!"

"Nice to meet you."

"Hmmm nice to meet you as well. You seem well pretty good looking for a angle."

He flirted and winked at me. Pit groaned at Dark Pit.

"Pitoo didn't you say you needed to be some where?"

"DONT CALL ME THAT! Also, Yea Lady Palutena wanted to talk. I was going to hear her out. Stopping to talk to the new comer won't hurt Pit Stain."

He looked at me agian.

"Hopefully you won't be as annoying as Pit stain here! See you around Y/n!"

With that Dark Pit flew off. I noticed Pit was thinking of something." Hey Pit are you Alright?" He snapped out of it and nodded.

"Oh yea! Don't worry Y/n come on let's go fly back. My power to fly is running low."

I nodded and we headed back. I still felt bad cause I could tell something was bugging him. Was it that he wanted to fly more?