Chapter 19

sorry for not updating for about a month... here you go(:
Sophie's POV

What does he mean? Who could he like? I wasn't going to ask him questions about it because I can tell he doesn't want to talk about it.

"I better head back to my room now" I said standing up.

"Uh yeah sure" matt muttered standing up seconds after me.

I didn't expect to do this but I walked up to Matt and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Thank you Matt" I whispered still hugging him. "You made me feel a lot better, so thank you".

He started rubbing my back, "anything for you beautiful."

Wait, what? Did he just say that or am I hearing things? He can't have said what I thought he said, its 5am and I'm tired I'm sure I just misunderstood. I pulled out of the hug and opened the door,

"I'll see you later, bye" I said before walking down the hall to my hotel room.

I passed Shawns room on my way there. Wait, SHAWN! He's leaving for the airport in an hour, I completely forgot what the hell is wrong with me! I did something I didn't expect to do, I started knocking on Shawns door until he opened it and I ran in and jumped into his arms.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have stormed out like that I over reacted." I said hugging him tight.

"What? Sophie no, I'm so sorry I was way out of line I didn't even know if you were ready I was so caught up in the moment, you have nothing to be sorry about please just forgive me?" Shawn said putting me down and looking me in the eyes.

"Of course I forgive you you dork!" I said playfully hitting his chest.

He laughed his cute little laugh and we sat on his bed talking until his phone buzzed.

"Shit it's 6am already the taxis waiting for me outside for the airport." Shawn said quickly standing up and fidgeting about.

I sadly looked down and began to play with my fingers, this is it. I can't believe he's actually leaving. Shawn must have noticed my sad expressing and lifted my chin up with his fingers,

"Sophie Miller, would you please do me the honours of accompanying me to the airport and waving me off like in a romantic movie?" He smirked.

I giggled, "I'd be delighted to Shawn Mendes" Shawn grabbed my hand pulling me up and we headed down the the lobby of the hotel to check out.
5 votes= Next chapter... should we write imagines too? comment!