04. MAKE IT STOP

GOY
CHAPTER FOUR: MAKE IT STOP

Stiles' alarm went off at 6:30 am, waking the couple up from their peaceful slumber

Stiles' alarm went off at 6:30 am, waking the couple up from their peaceful slumber. Rory grumbled, pushing her face into stiles' neck. The chocolate eyed boy sighed quietly, reaching out and shutting off the blaring noise. His hand instinctively reached for his lover's hair, combing through the platinum locks and slowly waking himself up. "Gonna wake up for daddy?" Stiles' tired voice mumbled, eyes half open and staring at his girlfriend.

"Nuh uh."

"Not even to give me good morning kisses?" the tall boy fake pouted. Instantly, Aurora was up and straddling the boy at his waist, peppering his face with the tiniest of kisses and giggles. Stiles smiled, feeling so loved and at peace with the angel above him. "Good girl."

Aurora took the longest showers. She'd often get distracted, staring at the water coming from the pipes or watching the smoke rising off her skin. Her blonde locks were tucked on the top of her head, away from the water to save time. She could hear her boyfriend talking to his father in the next room, over analyzing everything as usual. A small smile crept onto her face at how skeptical her boyfriend always was.

"You know how many vehicle collisions last year involved deer? 247000."

"Oh god," Aurora couldn't help but giggle at the Sheriff's tone. "Please, take your girlfriend and go to school."

Stiles ignored him however, "but that's crossing the road." Aurora stepped out of the shower then, patting herself dry. "This one last night came right through the middle."

"I'm not gonna beg you," Noah sighed, causing another giggle to leave the little girls mouth. "I heard that!"

"Sorry!" The little girl giggled again, tucking the oversized pink shirt into her white skirt. After quickly braiding her hair into two french braids the little girl left the bathroom with a smile.

"Beautiful as always." Noah smiled, "now please, take my son and get him away from me."

"You're not getting rid of me that easily," Stiles looked up at the two from where he sat at his desk momentarily. "What, you think Aurora can just give me puppy eyes and i'll fall under her spell?"

Both Noah and Aurora agreed.

"Not today, it'll take a lot more than that. Though i'm shocked at your lack of confidence in me." Noah huffed and motioned for Rory to collect Stiles' and her own bag. The older man grabbed the back of Stiles' chair, forcing him away from the desk. The honey eyed boy grabbed and clawed at the desk to no prevail.
"Fine! Fine! We're going."

"Thank you." Noah wheeled the chair back into Stiles' room. "Have a good day, Rory!"

"You too!"

"Wow, dad. You wound me."

Aurora's legs swung in her chair, carelessly humming and doodling into her pink notebook. Butterflies littered the page against love hearts and birds. Her plump lips smiled as she looked down at her little masterpiece.

Stiles Stilinski sat behind Rory, watching as Alison and Lydia walked into the classroom giggling. Lydia plopped down straight next to Aurora, complimenting her skirt and instantly becoming engrossed in talking of her summer. The stilinksi boy turned to his right where Scott sat, with the only available seat in front of him. Alison and Scott made awkward eye contact as Aurora giggled over some hookup that Lydia had.

"Is anyone..." the hunter mumbled, pointing towards the seat.

"no, no, no. It's totally vacant, all you, all yours." Replied the werewolf. Sarcastically, Stiles gave Scott a big thumbs up.

Suddenly, all on time, everyone's phones went off. Aurora's brow scrunched as she reached for the device. Her chestnut eyes skimmed through the message from the unknown number at the same time that a mature voice spoke, reading the same exact message.

"This is the last line to the first book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off, everyone."

A short knock came from the door. The new principal stood proud and strong, but the sight behind him had Aurora sat stiff as a board and fingers trembling.

"Hello class, i'd like you all to give a warm welcome to your newest classmate, Jacob."

And there he stood. In his tall, dark and handsome glory. Jacob's smirk burned Rory's eyes, the exact same as she remembered it. His black mop of hair was messy and unruly as always, sharp jawline leading to the bright red hoodie, half tucked into his black skinny jeans. checkered vans slapped against the floor and with each step Aurora trembled more. Of course, this didn't go unnoticed by Stiles. In fact, all of her friends noticed as soon as this new figure set his eyes on Rory, who avoided eye contact at all costs.

finally, the boy took a seat at the back, yet everyone could still feel the burning holes he was leaving in Aurora's back.

The principal walked over to Miss Blake, and whispered in her ear. The woman nodded instantly, "Mr McCall?" and motioned her finger towards herself. Instantly Scott got up and left, with Miss Blake hot on his trail.

"Rory?" Stiles whispered, leaning forward to the shaking girl. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"N-nothing." The little girl refused to turn to look at her boyfriend. Both Alison and Lydia looked at each other with concern. Aurora never seemed this panicked unless in the face of danger.

Eager to keep the attention away from herself, Aurora cleared her throat. "Hey lydia, w-what happened to your leg?"

"oh, Prada bit me."

The brown haired boy sat up, "your dog?"

"No, my designer handbag." Lydia replied sarcastically, which gave Aurora the chance to become more at ease. She hated the attention, she felt as though ever single move was analyzed. Although, her head was twisting and turning so much that she wasn't really sure what she was doing.

what the hell was he doing here? Why now? Where was he staying?

The little girl was so lost in her own thoughts, only to be brought back out with a startling jump. A crow smashed against the window, causing everyone in the class to jump. The animal died instantly, crimson blood splattered against the window.

Everyone was silent, all that could be heard was the movement from Miss Blake and the distant sounds of birds squawking. The minuscule hairs stood up on the back of Aurora's neck. something bad was coming.

More and more birds smashed against the windows, dropping dead and new ones replacing them. Aurora whimpered, closing her eyes and covering her ears.

The windows shattered open. "GET DOWN!" Blake screamed, causing everyone to shuffle under their desks.

"Rory!" two voices shouted at the same time. Aurora turned around, watching Stiles shuffle towards her as Jacob stared on at her from the back.

whimpers involuntarily left her moth as the birds nipped and scratched at her fragile skin. Stiles held her, shielding her body as best as he could.

"Please make it stop." she cried, tiny tears escaping through her eyes. Tiny hands held onto Stiles' flannel tightly, begging for the pain to leave.

"We're gonna be okay, shhh." The tall boy hushed her, but they both knew.

That was far from the truth.

GOY
CHAPTER FOUR: MAKE IT STOP