06. WEREWOLF HOTLINE

GOY
CHAPTER SIX: WEREWOLF HOTLINE

Helping hold Scott down for Derek was a living nightmare

Helping hold Scott down for Derek was a living nightmare. The frail girl, who was already so worn out and weak, struggled to hold Scott's muscular arm back as he growled and screamed at Derek's actions of giving him the tattoo he wanted. Truth be told, Stiles was doing most of the work. Aurora felt bad that she couldn't help more, but she knew Stiles loved her as she was; his sweet, fragile, innocent girl.

Scott's flesh was hot against her freezing tiny hands. It almost burnt, or maybe that was the hot of Derek's lighter. Either way, she felt scorching on the outside and freezing on the inside.

It finally stopped when Scott fainted. Aurora sighed in relief, practically falling into Stiles' embrace with a groan. The tiny girl gripped onto him quietly, completely basking in his affection as he smoothed down her hair and whispered sweet nothings into her ears. Her eyes closed in bliss, wanting nothing more than to be wrapped up in bed with her boyfriend in one of his t-shirts.

She jumped suddenly, eyes opening wide as Scott came back to consciousness. "Clumpnuggets!" She exclaimed as she jolted upwards, accidentally elbowing Stiles in his side. After checking he was okay, the small girl turned back to her werewolf best friend, who's puppy eyes softened at the sight of his fresh tattoo.

"It worked!"

"Well," Stiles started as the trio set to exit Derek's old house. Aurora clung onto his left arm tiredly, her face squished against his muscle. "Looks pretty damn permanent now."

"Yeah." Scott smiled as he rubbed his hands over the fresh tattoo. "I kinda needed something permanent. Everything that's happened to us, everything just changes so fast. Everything's so..." He trailed off, a scarce look in his chocolate eyes. "Ephemeral."

Stiles nodded. "Studying for the PSAT's?"

"Yep."

"Nice!"

Scott opened the door as Aurora giggled lightly at the two's conversation. The angelic sound died down at the look of the freshly painted door.

"You painted the door." Scott acknowledged.

"I would've gone pink." Aurora judged, to which Stiles agreed with a nod and hum.

"Why'd you paint the door?" Scott asked, suddenly becoming very serious. Aurora's chocolate eyes switched between the three men in the room, each as tense as the other.

"Go home, Scott."

"And why only on one side?" Scott pried.

"S-Scott, maybe you should l-listen-" Aurora tried, but Scott's claws were already digging into the painted wood. Stiles pushed his girlfriend back slightly, taking her out of the line of fire.

finally, the door unveiled a triangular pattern.

"The birds at school and the deer last night, just like the night i got trampled by the deer." Scott pieced together as Aurora stood there dumbfounded. "When i got bit by the alpha. How many are there?"

"How m-many what?" Aurora asked aloud, eyes passing between the two werewolves.

"Alphas, Baby," Stiles mumbled. "Try 'n keep up."

Derek sighed, "A pack of them."
Simultaneously the three teenagers gulped.
"An alpha pack."

"All of them? How does that even work?"

"I hear there's some kind of a leader."

"Heard from who?" Aurora asked curiously, causing the three to look at her wildly.

"What?" Derek asked, not quite catching on and surprised that that was her response to all this.

"Who did you hear it from? Is t-there some type of werewolf hotline we don't know about?"

Stiles wrapped his arm around her shoulder, shaking his head as aurora yawned sweetly beside him. "Ignore her, she's tired."

Derek shook his head, turning back to Scott. "He's called Deucalion. We know they have Boyd and Erica." Aurora's heart ached at the sound of the once sweet girl's name. "Peter, Isaac and i have been looking for them for the last four months."

"Let's say you find them. How do you deal with an Alpha pack?"

"With all the help i can get."

"Where is she?" A new voice caught their attention as Aurora jumped out of her skin with a gasp. Isaac sat shirtless, eyes staring into the group in confusion. "Where's the girl?"

"What girl?"

"Don't go, pretty girl." Stiles pouted as he leaned over the console of Roscoe to kiss his girlfriend. Aurora giggled at his silliness, insisting that she had to go home. "I haven't been home in days, Stiles! My mom probably thinks i'm dead."

"But i sleep better with you with me, angel." he pouted more, resting his hand against his cheek and staring up at his girlfriend innocently. The angel next to him grinned, loving feeling so needed, before capturing his lips in a sweet embrace. Instantly the raven haired boy took charge, hand coming to weave itself through Aurora's blonde locks and encouraging her closer to him. It wasn't the most uncomfortable position she'd been in in Stiles' car and her cheeks flushed at the memory of only weeks ago when he had her bent at his knee over the back seat.

"God, look at you." Stiles mumbled, deep honey eyes staring into Aurora's chocolate pools. "You're so pretty." He ghosted his thumb over her slightly swollen lips, smirking when she lightly took his thumb into her warm mouth. "Fuck." Stiles breathed out, "Just wait till i next get you alone in my bedroom, little girl." His next few words took her breath away.

"Gonna make you feel so good until you're a fucked out mess."

GOY
CHAPTER SIX: WEREWOLF HOTLINE