ringo #5 | bad dream

Requested by: marmaladeskies67

You could feel Ringo tossing and turning all night, it caused you to be worried. Every now and then you'd hear whimpers and small cries, you rubbed his back whenever those occurred.

At about 3 am he finally woke up practically screaming. It woke you too;

"Ringo, baby, are you okay?" You said concerned. He said nothing but hugged you. "Bad dream?" You sighed rubbing his back, he nodded. Ringo was having more and more nightmares lately. They always caused him a freight.

"So what was this one about?" You questioned. "I was sick again, like how I was when I was young" he whimpered a little bit. "Oh baby it's okay, it wasn't true" you paused "you're healthy babe" you reassured him. "But it could be true. Just the thought of it makes me sick" he looked away from you. "It isn't true and I'll be by your side even if it was. I love you Ringo" you cooed. "I love you too" he sighed. "I'm gonna go get you a cuppa'" you said leaving the bed. He nodded.

You handed Ringo the cup and turned out the lights. He drank it all and laid down yet again. You proceeded to rub Ringo's back as you both fell asleep again, you clutching to Ringo harder than before. He seemed content.

-

Eeee sorry for the shortness!