Ch5_"Your What i need"

"I'm a man that never want for anything. But I need you and I don't even know why.."

Elvis's perspective....

I want many things, but I really want her.

"Are you sure you want to answer it" I said. Diana was calling him, even it made me a little jealous.

But I known scotty my whole life he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

Scotty picks up the phone and talks to her, I can't here what she's saying but scotty just smiled brightly looking atme.

"Okay bye, see you at 7pm" he said.

"What happened?"

"She wants to go out to dinner, this is the perfect moment for you E you can rent out a dinner and I'll drive her there and walk her inside then you take the lead" he said.

I grinned and sipped my glass of wine.

"Good idea" I said.

Here I come honey. Once i get my hands on you I'm never letting you go, I'll give you everything.

Diana's perspective.....

My first date, I never been on a date or even had a boyfriend.

God I don't know what to do, ik just so excited.

"Someone's happy"i hear my bestfriend voice.

I turned around and saw Richard and Maryann, they both had smirks on there faces.

"I have a date" I squealed like a little girl, they both raised there eyebrows. "Who the man next door" Richard said.

What no..I mean he's cute but no.

"Eww No, his name is Scotty I didn't get his last name" I said.

They both nodded, i smiled and looked at the time it was already seven, i only had a couple of minutes.

"I have to get ready, and tell my parents so they won't be worried about me" j said.

"Yeah sure, me and maryann gonna go watch a movie"

I nodded and started looking through my closet.

After picking out a cute but appropriate outfit was fixing my hair, but then I heard the door bell ringed, I smiled and fixed my bun and ran downstairs.

I looked at Richard and he scoffed.

"Scotty huh?, looks more like that elvis fella"

I looked confuse, opening the door I was met with dark blue eyes, his eyes were blue as the ocean.

I took in his appearance, and I couldn't help but say...God knew what he was doing when he created this man.

"Hello sweetheart"

I looked up and notice he was staring at me, biting his plumped lips...

Wait I don't even like him.

"Wheres scotty? Uh..he was supposed to be picking me up" I said.

"He took a rain check,he told me about you. but I couldn't let you get all dressed honey and not take ya out" he said.

Suddenly he handed me a Bach of Red Rose's, I loved red roses. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay but this is only as friends, I'm not just so fan girl you can take out then forget about" I told him.

His face flashed a little hurt when I said that, but he quickly covered it and smiled.

"Just friend" he said.

I grabbed my coat, he helped me to his car. It was a pink caddy, it was beautiful must cost a fortune.

"You like it honey?" He asked.

I blushed when he caught me staring at it.

"Yes..its, uh beautiful" I said nervously.

Why am I nervous around him, he's just some rock n roll bad boy....but very attractive.

He opened the car door for me and I got, He soon got in on the other side and started the car.

As we drove, it was silent. I every now and then glanced at him in disbelief. I mean I'm going on a date with elvis Presley, that's like every girl dream...but I'm not like most girls, I mean I'm a virgin, I go to a catholic school, my father's a preacher, I don't even have a clue of what the heck is doggy style or  eating someone out.

I know it sounds weird but I don't pay attention to most things that teenagers do now, and not to mention I'm in the car with the guy who practical made teens sex drive go through the roof.

"You know your pretty cute when your in deep thought honey"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him, he chuckled and bit his lip.

"Oh, um sorry" I said looking down.

He looked at me and raised one of his perfect eyebrows.

"What for honey?" He asked.

"Being a creep, staring at you" I said not making eye contact with him.

Before I could even react, the car stopped at a dinner, we were in the parking lot, he lifted my chin and made me look at him, I swear I got this weird feeling in my stomach and lower area.

"I said it was cute honey" he stopped and came closer his lips just inches away from mine.

"Keep it that way" he finished and suddenly got out the car leaving me fazed and confuse.

What?

I got out and followed behind him, when I caught up to him he smiled and held my hand in his, his hands were strong and warm.

We walked up and suddenly a young man came rushing out towards elvis, I got startled and gripped him a little, he looked at me and leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry honey, he's our personal waiter" he said reassuring me.

Why am I getting these feelings about him..

I'm actually going on a date with...elvis Presley, the king of all sin..

Will update again, sorry it's late and there's a part two of this which is next.

Thank you.