Wedding Day?!

Zane's POV

It was a month later and we had a lot of fun! But not much for me. I was very hurt. I couldn't do most things. But I still tried to have fun! The wedding was planned for tomorrow! We both had tuxedos for the wedding! The next day rolls around and we are all excited to go to the wedding! I was happy to finally marry Cole! The Wedding started and the priest started to say, "Today we are gathered for the wedding of Cole Hence and Zane Julien! Before we continue, does anyone disapprove?" No one answered. "Cole Hence, do you take Zane to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Said the priest. "I do!" Cole said. "Zane Julien, do you take Cole to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Said the priest. "I do!" I said. "You may kiss!" The priest said.
We locked lips and kissed. Everyone clapped. 2 minutes later we were all partying! I just sat down. I got up to finally dance with the others. Cole sat down so I offered my hand to him.

 Cole sat down so I offered my hand to him

I grabbed his hand and he blushed. "May I have this dance?" I ask him. "S-sure!" He said, still blushing. We danced the night away! It was night and Cole fell asleep. I decided to draw something. I drew a picture of me and sent it to my father! Hope he likes it.

 I drew a picture of me and sent it to my father! Hope he likes it

It was around winter so I was bundled up. I took a picture and sent it to my father, who was still up and working in inventions! He saw it and sent me a message saying, 'Wonderful! I have a gift for you tomorrow! See you soon! Night Son!'
I sent him a message saying 'See you tomorrow! Night Father!' And went to bed! The next morning was very exciting! I woke up and made breakfast for the others. They all woke up to the smell of bacon! Of course! But I knew we were going to see Borg Industries, today! I was so ready! We went to my father's place and he gave me my gift, which was Falcon! He was fixed! I hugged my father and we went off with Falcon! I wonder what Mr. Borg has in store for us!

Hey guys! Sorry the chapter was late! I was out and about! Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter! Bye!

Maelyn out!~

Word count: 403!