chapte 11

"Boruto, (Name) Get behind my back! Quick! "Naruto said. Boruto obeyed his words but not you,you we're frozen and the huge guy punch the ground making a crack spread on the floor and dust wen past you three. Naruto hold the both of you in his arms preventing from flying away. The cracks spread through the whole arena causing many cement roofs fall down to the crowds screaming.

"WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"EEEEEEKKKKKK!"

"Hey, hey, hey! Who the heck is he?" The raikage asked leaning on the stone.

"Kankuro"the kazakage said as his sand came out. "Yeah"

Cracks climb on the pillar then it broke large cracked stones as it slowly collapse to the crowds screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"CHA!"

BOOM!

Sakura punched the falling cracks of roof then Temari used her giant fan swooping away the dust and collapsing of the pillars. "What the heck is going?!"temari questioned.

"I have no clue but let's get everyone out of here!"sakura replied.

************

"Lord Kazekage!" While gaara was using to cover his hand his son called him. The kazekage's attention went over to shinki who's about to jump down the arena. "Shinki!" Gaara shouted and his son turn to him.

"Don't misjudge the enemy's battle strength, you're no match for him! Prioritize evacuating people right now!"gaara instructed. "Yes...father"shinki said then glance at yourself clutching your head in pain.

'...(name)'

*********

"Seriously,what the hecks going on?!"boruto said. Suddenly your head throb in  making you clutch down in pain. "Ah!" Boruto hurriedly went over to you followed by his father. "(Name)! Are you okay?"boruto asked but you couldn't answer his question due in pain.

Slowly the guy approach you three shadowing. "It's dangerous here, so go to where the others are!"naruto instructed. Boruto saw the guy behind his dad. "Dad!" Naruto glance behind and was kicked crashing on the wall.

The guy slowly walk past boruto and saw your form clutching in pain, he analyze your form then neared his palm to your head. "Ugh..."suddenly the pain on your head disappeared then left you walking past and after naruto.

***********

"Are you okay? Now let's leave together"mitsuki told the little girl crying."I'm gonna check over there, can you take care of her?"sarada said and suddenly the ground she was standing collapsed.

"Sarada!" Mitsuki said in alert and saw sarada was caught by her father, sasuke.
"Master sasuke! Thank goodness..."

"Dad!"sarada exclaimed. Sasuke skidded on the ground. "You look unhurt"he said just as he was about to put down his daughter a huge person appeared behind them.

WHANK!

Sasuke dodged the attack that was met on the floor cracking the ground. "Hey, that's quite the greeting"sasuke mocked. "It's payback for my horn!"

"Ah, I see the length isn't to your liking?you wanted in shorter?"sasuke teased.

"That smart mouth of yours...I think I'll silent it forever!"

************

"What did you do to (name)?!"boruto stood up and summon a fire ball in his ninja tool. "Boruto..."his eyes widen as the guy turn around and place his palm in front absorbing the attack.