Chapter 44

Blayze POV

I wake up before Suzette and watch her sleep so peacefully. Her bare back so smooth and inviting. She has a couple of scars from back acne probably but you can barely tell at times. Well, I can barely tell. Everything about her is perfect. No scar on her body is ugly but in fact beautiful and unique. I admire her sleepy face as it rests on my left arm. All those things she said yesterday reminded me how much of a strong woman she is. I feel terrible about how I have treated her before in the past. She didn't deserve that and I hope one day she can forgive my foolish actions. My phone buzzes and I ignore it not wanting to move my eyes away from the beautiful woman lying next to me. It's most likely my mom texting me a Happy Birthday like she always does ever since I got a phone in 8th grade. Suzette always talked about giving me the best present for my birthday and for Christmas. Little does she know she already did last night.

I didn't expect us to do all those things last night. It was so out of blue but so perfect. Knowing that I was her first brings happiness into my heart and makes it extremely special. I want to keep her safe and out of harm's way. I would expect myself to regret last night but I don't. I truly now know I do have feelings for her but is it love? How do you know you're in love? I've only been in love once but it didn't feel like this. So it must've not been love. Suzette is the only girl I have known that can make my day better by just thinking about her. I'm also confused by my feelings but I'm sure when the time is right I'll know for sure if this feeling is love, true love.

Suzette is the best thing that has happened to me all year. I've learned so much from her and she helped me become a better man then I was before. I'm grateful that God sent her to me. My phone starts to go off from multiple messages probably wishing me a happy birthday from all over social media. I suck in a breath as Suzette shifts slightly. Her hand lifts up and smacks right down on my face. I hiss from the impact and she opens one eye and looks at me. "Whoops," She croaks before sitting up in the bed. She stretches and I watch her breast and the nape of her neck as she stretches. Is it too early for morning sex? Nah, there's no such thing as never too early for morning sex. I lick my lips and she turns around. "Happy Birthday." She declares and I can't fight the smile that takes over my lips. Her curly hair is sticking out in different places on her head. The sunrise shines through our window and it shines on her gorgeous naked body. Her nose and cheeks are swollen from sleeping. "Thank you," I tell her shifting myself to the side and placing my head on my arm.

"Do you have an idea as to what you would like to do for your birthday today?" She yawns. I grab her waist and pull her closer to me. Her naked body lands on top of me but the blanket prevents her bare flesh to come into contact with my naked flesh. Curse you soft fluffy blanket.
I smirk and say seductively, "I want to do you." She blushes as she bites her lip. "I wouldn't mind that but it was just an ordinary question. You're so dirty minded." She laughs before kissing the nape of my neck. "I know have a dirty mind and guess what."
"What?" She asks. "You're on it." I wink at her and she laughs before kissing my lips once again. I roll us over so I can be on top and we reenact last nights blissful events.
______________________

Suzette and I make our way to Genesis's bedroom after we freshened up. Genesis room is right across from ours. Genesis is wide awake with a baby bottle filled with water in her mouth. Genesis gets thirsty in the morning and Suzette leaves a bottle of water just for her to drink in the morning. She stands in the crib and starts to jump up and down excitement in every jump. I walk over to her and she reaches out her arms for me to pick her up. She smiles as she looks into my eyes. She's a beautiful baby and I know she's going to be admired and liked by many boys. That doesn't make me very happy. I take her to her changing bed which she is now way too big for and change her diaper. I remember when I used to babysit Blaise twins when they were babies and how Landon peeped all over my face. I hated that moment so much but now it's a good laugh whenever it's brought up. Genesis claps her hands excitedly as I throw her dirty diaper away. "Almost done Genesis," I tell her before applying her a new diaper.