Part 25: Garlic Bread

Sun POV

My world like to be ended as I was suspected as thief of the phone. I was dragged to teacher room, then interrogated by teachers and security staff. They asked me so many questions, but I keep saying that I didn't do that.

But, frankly, I was so scared in front of them. They shouted at me hardly, they hit the table and threaten of me. But, I couldn't agree with them, I didn't steal that phone.

I was interrogated until evening, I was really tired. Finally, the Headmaster asked to stop it. He gave me a letter, he asked me bring my guard by tomorrow to the school. It means I had to come to school with my aunty. Telling her about this problem should be creating a new problem, but I had to make it.

I went out from the office, I saw In and Rose were standing in front of the door. Rose saw at me with boring face, meanwhile In tried to avoid my face.

I told them that I didn't do that, I didn't steal her phone. Rose just shook her head, meanwhile In leaved us. He entered the office, then followed by Rose. I let it, I didn't try to convince them further.

So, I walked to the gate, it had been too quiet. I didn't meet with another student. I took bus to give the invitation letter to my aunty. Unfortunately, she was not at home. I put the letter at the bottom of the door, I hope she could find that. Then, I walked for going home.

My legs were really hard to be moved, I feel that I couldn't walk anymore. Along the way, I tried to call In, but he kept reject my calls. I sent him several messages, but he didn't read it. In should be really angry, seems he believed that I was the one who stole Rose's phone. He suspected that I leaked the video about him and Rose.

Finally, I arrived in front of rooftop. Directly, I run to my room. I tried to open the door, but I couldn't. I tried more than three times, but I couldn't do it.

I walked to first floor, I had to meet with P'Jenny. When I entered the room, I saw her with the owner and a woman. "Sawat dee khrup, P", I greeted her. The owner saw at me, then he turned his sight down. Meanwhile that woman looked at me sharply, I knew she didn't like me so much. The condition became really awkward.

"N'Sun, I need to talk to you. Let's go out", she told me with weird face

Then, she asked me to go out from the room. She told me that I need to move from my rooftop. For sure, I refused that. I paid the rent for full month.

She gave my money back, she asked me to leave the rooftop soon. I asked her for the reason, but she couldn't talk to me. She apologized to me for no reason, I knew she was under pressure. Then, I agreed to leaved rooftop although I didn't know where should I stay for tonight.

She entered the room again, for a moment, the she came out bring my bags. It should be really heavy, it was containing my books and my cloths. "Why should I leave, P" I asked her again. She just shook her head, she asked me to leave soon. She waved her hands and entered the room.

I pick my bag, it was really heavy. I saw at those building, I would miss my room so much. I had so many memories here, especially with In. I saw at the staircase to my rooftop, there should be the last time for me to hug my In, a week ago. I have missed him so much.

It had been about 6pm. I was expelled from the rooftop. I was thinking to find the place to stay for tonight. I called P'Rei, but it couldn't. I texted him, but he said that he was attending a seminar abroad.

Then, only In's home that crossing in my mind. I decided to go there although he would be really upset at me.

--*--

In POV

I sat in front of Rose home, I went home with her. I relieved that her phone have been found, although the Headmaster kept it. I was so disappointed and angry as the phone was found in the Sun's locker. For sure, he did that on purpose.