Ch. 1

Vote & Follow if you Enjoy!

Y/N's POV:

-6:30am-

Laura was rushing around the apartment trying to get ready and I was still laying cozily in bed. I hate waking up early and she knows this. So, she's been trying to get my ass out of bed for the past 30minutes.

"Y/N! Get Up Already! I don't want us to be late for our first day!"

I nuzzled my head farther into my pillow in hopes of drowning her voice out.

"Y/N!" She yelled again even louder.

I loudly groaned, before throwing the covers off.

"I hate you!" I yelled.

"Nah bitch, you love me! Now get your ass dressed! We leave in half an hour!" She yelled back, as she made her way to the kitchen.

I'v never been a morning person, especially after everything that has happened to me in the past. It caused me to have insomnia, so now I rely heavily on caffeine and Laura to get me up and going in the morning.

I quickly got dressed into my dance outfit and brushed my hair and teeth. Then made my way to the kitchen. I could already smell the coffee, so I grabbed a mug and filled it to the brim. I don't bother adding creme or sugar as for I'd rather get as much caffeine as possible, plus it's not half bad on its own.

I heard Laura coming from her room towards the kitchen.

"I will never understand how you can drink coffee black"

"It's like my soul, so it fits me perfectly" I tell her being sarcastic.

"Nice joke, now are you ready?" She says grabbing her keys and pulling on her shoes.

"Yeah, let me just grab an apple or something, so that I'll make it until lunch"

A perk that I liked about our new job is that they provide their staff with meals. They told us that they do this, because sometimes we can be working crazy hours or even all-nighters. Laura and I have never been good at packing our own food anyway so it just makes our lives easier.

-7:00am at the studio-

"Y/N move your ass!" Laura yelled.

She's so excited about our new job, that it made me giggle. She's never been like this about any other job we've done.

"Okay, okay Laura I'm coming, just calm down a little-jeez your acting like a child on a sugar high"

She turned around and put her hands on her hips and gave me an annoyed look.

"I do not!" She protests.

"Whatever you say" I tell her, slightly bumping into her left shoulder as I walk past her.

"How are you this calm?!"

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"We're about to be working with the famous singer Ariana Grande, and your acting like it's just a normal work day?!" Laura says throwing her arms up in the air.

"Is it not just like any other day? Other than the fact that we will be working along side a more widely known artist?" I said while still walking. However, I didn't see the person who was appearing from around the corner.

We ran into each other and my coffee spilled all over the ground.

"No my energy source!!" I yelled.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I heard a woman say.

I looked up to be met with the Ariana Grande.

"OH MY GOD!!" I heard Laura scream from behind me.

She quickly came up to the singer, completely disregarding my loss of beverage and engulfed the surprised woman into a tight hug.

"Hi, my name is Laura and I'm so excited to get to work with you!" Laura squealed.

"Laura give the poor girl some space, god she already has to deal with clingy people outside of the studio" I said while picking up what I could of my coffee and throwing it into the nearest trash can.

Laura shot me a mean look before releasing Ariana.

"Thanks um-"

"Y/N and as you just heard that's Laura, it's are first day here, your manager hired us to be apart of your dance team" I told her.

"Thank you Y/N, but really it's okay I'm used to it. And I'm sorry about your coffee, I promise I'll get you a new one" Ariana said.

"Oh don't worry about it. I really shouldn't of had it in the first place. It's already like my third one" I told her, even though I knew I would become drowsy without it.

"Okay well, it's nice meeting you both. Sorry I can't stay and chat long, but I have to finish getting ready" she told us with a smile.

"That's fine, I'm sure we'll have plenty of other times to chat" I told her.

"I'll see you later!" She said before continuing her way down the hall.

"Bye!!" Laura shouted.

"Laura really?"

"What, you're just jealous that I got a hug and you didn't" she couldn't of been more wrong, but I shrugged it off and we finally made it to the dance studio.

-lunchtime-

I was trying my best to stay awake but missing my last cup of joe was really starting to affect me. Luckily it was time for lunch, so I'd be able to get some food and hopefully that would help my weary brain.

Laura told me to go ahead and get my food, she was too busy talking with the other dancers to even care. So, I left her behind and tried to find the break room. However, I couldn't find it anywhere and I was almost out of places to look. I made my way around another hall and started to hear crying. When I got closer to the sounds, I noticed a door slightly open. So I decided to see who it was, and if they were okay.

"Hey are you okay? I mean sorry to-" I froze mid sentence when I realized that it was Ariana sitting on a couch with her hands to her face crying.

"Ariana what's wrong?" I asked her. I mean I may not know her well personally and she may have spilled my coffee but that doesn't really bother me.

"Oh Y/N it's you. I was worried you were my manager." She said while wiping away tears.

"Nope it's just me, why are you crying and why are you hiding from your manager?" I asked.

"I um-I don't know if I should really tell you" she says.

"You don't have to then, but um would you want to come with me to get a coffee? Maybe it will take your mind off of whatever is bothering you?" I asked.

She looked deep in thought, before speaking.

"Sure why not"

To be Continued...