Ch. 2

Y/N's POV:

I had offered Ariana to come with me to get coffee, but I didn't think she would actually say yes. I mean the girl barely knows me.

After a short car ride, we made it to the nearest Starbucks and I went in to get our drinks. Ariana stayed in the car because she didn't want anyone seeing her.

Once I had are coffees I returned and handed her's to her.

"Thanks" She said.

"Yeah no problem" I tell her.

She begins fiddling with the cup in her lap.

"You know, we may not know each other yet, but I just want you to know that I'm here if you need to vent or just have someone to talk too. I won't go blabbing to the pap's or anything, I'm not like that. I won't tell anyone something unless they want it told." I tell her.

She looked at me and then back to her drink and began playing with the straw.

"Pete and I broke up..."

"Oh.....Oh!"

I was surprised, her and Pete had seemed so close, and being engaged? To just have that end, must be so hard for her.

"I'm sorry" I tell her.

"He um..he cheated on me..." I noticed that she was on the verge of crying again.

"Oh Ariana"

She lost it.

"H-how could he do t-that to me Y/N?! We-we were suppose to get married!" I leaned over to her seat as much as I could and hugged her tight. She sat there for a few minutes letting all of her pain and sobbing out.

"T-thanks, I-I needed that" she said still kinda shook up.

"Ariana like I said earlier, I may not know you personally yet, but I do know you publicly, and from everything I do know, he had no right to do that to you. You're an amazing singer, you love your fans with all your heart, and you're so beautiful and kind. He just wasn't the one, if he couldn't see all of that when he was with you" I told her.

"Wow, Y/N that's so nice of you to say. I was worried about telling you, but I'm glad that I did" she says with a small smile.

"Now, why were you hiding from your manager? If you don't mind me asking?"

"Remember when I ran into you earlier today?" She says.

"Yeah" I tell her.

"Well right after that was when Pete told me that he cheated, and I was so distraught that I just ran off. I was suppose to be practicing with you guys, but I couldn't keep myself together. So, I hid, and soon after that's when you found me." She explained.

"Ohhh, shit"

"Yeah, she's not gonna be happy with me" Ariana says looking down at the floor.

"Do you want me to tell her why you were missing?" I could tell it took a lot just for her to open up to me, I couldn't see her wanting to explain her situation again anytime soon.

She shook her head.

"No, it's my responsibility. Plus, either way I'm gonna end up having to speak with her"

"Okay, Well then are you ready to head back now? Lunch break is almost up." I tell her.

"Shit! I'm sorry, your probably starving!"

"Well I was until I got this coffee, I'll survive, plus I can just have Laura snag me something small" I tell her.

We head back to the studio and are instantly met with an angry manager when we walk inside.