Ch. 4

Vote & Follow if you enjoy please! <3

I post about updates sometimes on my wall!

Also realized that I forgot to describe Y/n's looks. She is a brunette with long hair, about 5'5 tall, fit and has slightly tan skin!

-The Next Day-

Ariana's POV:

"Ariana hurry up, we're already behind schedule!"

"I'm coming!" I yell back to Bri.

I grab my phone, a few other things, and leave my apartment.

I don't feel like practicing today, I didn't sleep well again and the lingering smell of Pete made me tear up a few times through out the night. I also still feel bad about yesterday, with Y/n. All I wanted to do was get out and enjoy myself for a few hours with a friend. Yet, I ended up being bombarded by paparazzi asking me questions about Pete. I probably would have burst into tears right in front of them if it wasn't for Y/n being there with me.

I know she said that it was fine, but I still feel bad. I hope I'll get a chance to talk with her, so I can thank her for everything she's done for me. Although we're just getting to know each other, I'm really glad she's here. It's nice to have someone I can vent to about Pete. When I told my manager, she said to keep it quiet, until I can talk about it with the media. Luckily, Pete hasn't said anything, and I think he's hurting just as much as I am at the moment. So, I don't think either of us will be opening up anytime soon.

-8am At The Studio-

"Okay guys we're gonna start back at the top, except this time Ariana will be dancing as well" my dance manager shouted to everyone in the room.

I was quick to notice Y/n in the back of the room. I gave her a quick smile and she did one back. I saw Laura slap her arm and I swear Y/n looked as if she was gonna tackle her to the ground. She really doesn't do well early in the morning.

"Ariana!"

I jumped and turned to see my manager looking annoyed.

"Get in line please, I'v called your name like 3 times"

I rolled my eyes at her before taking my spot in the group.

-Lunchtime-

Practice went by fast and It was quite hot in the studio today. So, by the time we were done I was covered in sweat. On a good note, the studio has plenty of showers.

I didn't hesitate to book it to the nearest shower room, once my manager finished chewing me out for being late and let me go for lunch.

I was about to open the door, when it opened on its own. I looked up to see Y/n, she's wrapped in a purple towel and her long brown and golden hair is in a neat little bun.

I felt something weird in the pit of my stomach and I couldn't figure it out.

"Ariana?" Y/n said, shaking me back to reality.

I didn't realize that I was still blocking her way.

"Oh sorry, my bad-I was just in deep thought, haha"

"It's okay" she said with a small smile.

I moved, so that she could leave the locker room and was almost inside when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I turned to see Y/n still in the hallway.