Chapter 15: Booty Call

-Edited- 

Chapter 15 

Zander POV

It was my ex. Not really my ex, but she was more like a booty call thing. To be honest, I'm also known as a fuck boy, plus it's been a while since I saw her.

We argued about how she wanted to make the relationship official while I didn't, so she left and it's been like months since I saw her, till now.

Right now I have a daughter and I have no time to deal with her crap. Faith was still in my arms as Shyla came closer. Yes, her name is Shyla. She had blond hair, blue eyes and a perfect body, well according to her.

She came closer when she stopped and saw me holding Faith. Then all of a sudden she smirked.

"Why don't you go put your niece on the bed and we can continue where we left."

She said, biting her lips. I just rolled my eyes.

"Shyla. Number one, this is my daughter. Number two, I'm done with you. And number three, please leave my house"

She came closer. I put my hand out, asking her to stop from coming any closer.

"I am not going to have this conversation with you when she is in my arms."

I started to walk upstairs while she stood there annoyed. I know she isn't going to leave anytime soon. I put Faith on my bed, kissed her forehead and went downstairs.

"What do you want, Shyla?"

"I want you."

She smirked.

"And I don't want you so fucking leave. If anything happens right now and if Faith wakes up, you are fucking dead."

She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"Who is the mom anyway?"

"None of your business. Now leave!"

"No! Not until you tell me who her mom is."

She was starting to test my patience.

"I will make you leave Shyla!"

"Do it!"

I pulled her hand and started going towards the door. While she tried stopping herself but it didn't work.

I was about to reach the door when I turned around to see her and she kissed me. My eyes went wide and I pushed her.

"Shyla stop! Those days are over Shyla. Find someone else to pleasure you."

"But baby, you're so good in bed and I can't find anyone else like you."

She purred. I was getting so fucking annoyed.

"Don't baby me! It's Mr Parker for you now."

"You changed when that little bitch got here."

I don't know what came over me. I got so angry when she said that, I pushed her out of the threshold and screamed, my voice filled with hate.

"DON'T CALL HER THAT! Now fucking leave this damn house and don't come back."

She glared at me.

"Fine. Don't come to me when you need to me"

She said, walking out, trying to move her hips sensually, when all she looked was constipated. I rolled my eyes and I shut the door.

I went upstairs to change and saw Faith sleeping peacefully. I decided to change Faith into a more comfortable outfit. One thing I know about her is that she is one heavy sleeper.