Chapter 4

(Picture of Jen and Nick)

Angel's POV

"Tesoro, where's are the utensils?"

"In the drawer next to the oven" I said getting back to typing my work on my laptop.

"Where?"

"Mom." I said getting up from my couch walking towards my clueless mother in the kitchen. I quickly showed her the drawer of utensils and walked back to my couch to finish work.

"Thanks Tesoro . Now come and eat your dinner before it gets cold" she said putting my spaghetti and meatballs on my expensive China plate.

"I'm not hungry, I have a lot of work to do"

"Angel Marco Rossi!" She yelled slamming her hands on the table.

shit.

"You're just like your father even when he retired all you both care about is work and more work. When am I going to have grand kids? When am I going to see my little meatball walk down the aisle with a beautiful women that you loves and cherish?" She started to fake cry, my mother is an actress she loves bringing work with her everywhere and I do mean everywhere.

"Mother, we've been through this when the time is right I'll find her but right now I'm not looking for her. How do I know if she even out there?"

"Go and look for her I know she's out there somewhere Tesoro, just stop with work for a little and get out more" she said as I let out a little chuckle

"What's so funny?" she continued

"It's that...I find it funny that you're giving me Mr. Rossi a playboy billionaire and CEO of Rossi oil Co. dating advice"

"Well first you're not a playboy and second I'm still your mother''

"I know mother. I know." I said walking toward my mother giving her a warm sweet hug. There was a ring coming from her purse, she ran towards it looking at her expression I knew it was important.

"It's OK mother. You can go, I'll see you tomorrow after work" I said taking a spoon full of spaghetti into my mouth, she looked up at me and gave me a bright smile and a kiss on the cheek before leaving to her meeting.

"Wait." she said stopping in front of the door I looked at her with confusion.

"I've been meaning to ask you this when I came in. Why do you have two suitcases on the couch?" She said pointing at the two suitcases.

"Oh. That. A women at my job left it in the elevator when she rush out to catch a taxi" I said walking toward it and picking it up before my mother grabbed it out of my hands.

"That's rude. Have I not taught you better? I will take this and give it to the women on Monday"

"Why?"

"You don't know if she has something in here that is secretive"

"Yet you can look at it?"

"Yes. Because I am your Mother and your my son. Now goodbye sweetie" She said slamming the door behind her.

I stood there and chuckled at that crazy women, I had a better relationship with my mother while my brother has a better relationship with our father. A ring came from my cell phone in my pocket, sliding open my phone I received a message from my older brother Drew, 'Mother told me take you out to a club tonight. Get ready around 7 little brother' He texted I knew she'd might do something this low to get me out of work. I looked at me and watch it was already around 5 I still had time to finish a few of my work before departing.