54

Taehyung took his eyes off the boy and focused on the the floor. He couldn't bare to look at Jungkook in the eyes..hell he couldn't look at any part of Jungkook.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked as his fingers ran along the white door frame.

"I'm a liar, I'm a jerk..I'm a fucking idiot, I'm everything you want to call me." Jungkook began. "I don't expect you to forgive me..I really don't; however I would like it if you would listen to my words."

Taehyung scoffed and looked at Jungkook as he shook his head. He couldn't believe Jungkook had the audacity to continuously lie over and over and then come here to make up. For Taehyung it didn't work that way.

"Jungkook. I don't care what you say. I'm sick of the lies. I don't care anymore. You can have Eunmi, she was yours from the start anyway."

Taehyung was finished. He didn't have anymore to say to Jungkook. He just wanted him out of his face before anymore lies could leave his mouth. The boy went to close the door, but Jungkook didn't allow it to close. He held his hand against the door, keeping it open.

"Taehyung please." Jungkook started. "Listen to me."

Taehyung sighed as he crossed his arms. He averted his gaze for a second before his eyes laid back on Jungkook.

"Fine." Taehyung walked outside the dorm, closing the door behind him. "Speak."

Jungkook was extremely thankful Taehyung have him a chance to talk. He desperately needed to make things right.

"I'm extremely sorry. No words in this whole entire universe could explain how sorry I am. I should've told you that I had a girlfriend from the start, but I didn't and that was fucked up of me."

"Are you finished?" Taehyung interrupted. His eyebrows were raised and his arms were crossed.

"No I'm not." The boy said as he cleared his throat.

"I missed her..I really did. She was my love.."

"Is this suppose to make me feel better?" Taehyung interrupted. His face was full of disgust towards Jungkook and his words.

"Let me finish." Jungkook said as he grabbed onto Taehyung's hand.

"She was my love..but you're my life. My world..my everything." The boy began. "Your entire existence makes me so fucking happy. I know I fucked up so bad, but I want you to know how truly sorry I am for making you feel the way you felt. I'm never going to lie to you again."

Taehyung looked down at his hands which were placed in Jungkook's. He then looked back at the boy before removing his hands away from the other.

"kook..." Taehyung trailed off. One of his hands slowly traveled to Jungkook's cheek where he cupped it. Taehyung then gave a fake sympathetic look to him.

"That was so sweet." He said as he stroked the other's cheek with his thumb. "But I'm still fucking done with you."

Before Jungkook could say anything else, Taehyung smirked while removing his hand away from Jungkook's face. He then turned the other direction, walking back into his dorm where he closed the door without any other words.