today was a fairytale

Alex's  pov

"Fuck!" I groan.

"You ok baby?" Jack asks in the sweetest  tone.

"Yeah just keep going" i said breathlessly before he continued.

"Shit jack, not so fast"

"Sorry baby, im almost  done"

"Hurry!" I yelled becoming  impatient.

"Stop being a pussy alex!" My little brother   yelled from the next room.

"Shut up frankie!  This hurts" i countered.

"Annnd its out! See youre such a drama queen. " jack said holding up a small piece  of wood between  the metal tweezers.

"Shut up." I sucked on the finger  that had the splinter.

"Next time, when you're  trying to seduce me, dont  give the wooden broom stick a hand job idiot. " he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and continued sucking on my injured finger.

___

Kellins povs.

Im in the park just sittin on the swings waiting for vic. Saying im nervous  is the understatement of the century. Im losing my mind.

"Hey" i hear  someone  whisper  in my ear causeing  me to flip out.

"AAhhhhhhh stanger danger! Raaaappe!!" I take off running to hide in this play house thingy they have on the play ground.

"Kellin? " i see vics head pop in to entry way of the  play house. "i didn't  mean to scare  you" he said crawling in to the plastic  house with me.

"I wasnt scared" i said tying to act to cool which  obviously  didn't  work.

Vic sat across from me in the cramped space. i nervously played with ends of my jacket.

"Soo you come to play grounds offen?" He asked smirking.

"Yeah its where all the cool kids hang dude" i smiled, he laughed.

We ended up being in that play house for longer then i thought cause when i looked back out side it was pretty dark.

"shit its pretty dark, my moms are gonna kill me" i panicked  checking  my iPhone  for the time.

"Your moms?" Vic asked confused. I looked at him basically  mimicking  his expression.

"Um yeaah?"

"Oh..um ok want  me to walk you home?" He offered  crawling out of the play house  with  me following.

"Sure."

As we walked back to my house i felt vics hand slip into mine, thank god the only light that we had where street lights cause i was blushing like crazy.

When we finally  got to my house,  vic still didnt let go of my hand when we made it to the front door.

"Today was fun" he smiled, facing me.

"Yeah, i had fun "  i nervously  bit my bottom lip.

We  kinda just stared at each other for alil while in a comfortable silence.  I looked around  nervously  cause  it was kinda akward on my part.

"Um kellin?" Vic said getting my attention, i snap my head in his direction when suddenly  i felt his lips capture mine, i didnt hesitate  to kiss back. Our lps moved in sync and fit perfectly  together.  He reached to hold my other hand , i let him. The butter flies  in my stomach  are going insane right now, i never wanted  this moment  to end.

"OH MY GOD EW" 

Fuck kylie!

Vic pulled  away quickly  looking embarrassed.  I turned towards the spawn of Satan.

"Oh my god what do you want? " i yelled . She was standing  in the doorway of the front door in her 3rd direction pjs.

"Well never mind then!" She yelled back slamming the door.  " MOTHER, MOM  KELLINS OUTSIDE  MAKING OUT WITH SOME RANDOM  GUY" i heard  her yell from inside.

"Ugh, i hate her. Im so sorry vic."

" it's  ok, i gotta go though. " he said looking at his phone.  I felt kinda bad and embarrassed.

"Oh um yeah totally  .. me too." I said awkwardly.

"My cars back at the park" he chuckled. " ill kik you ok?"

"Yeah"  i smiled. He gave me a quick  peck on the lips before  wavy goodbye and running  back in the direction of the park.

I walked  into the house with probably  the stupidest most goofyist grin plastered  on my face.

_________________

Quick  chapter  sorry .

Btw 3rd direction  is the girl version of 1D. You're  welcome.