A/N

Having adopted a beautiful baby boy, the Greens look to give their son a sister - they find another abandoned blonde haired, green eyed child in desperate need of a home.

Sang Green has grown up with a doting older brother, pushed by her loving parents to get the best out of her life. Together, the siblings meet Owen, and form the Blackbourne team. At nine, Sang is part of the youngest team to graduate from the Academy. She's thriving.

Through the years her family by choice grows. Seven more brothers later, and at eighteen years old, Sang is starting to turn heads, much to her brothers' horror. There's only so many missions the boys can turn back, only so many Academy functions they can pull her away from.

What happens when Sang accidentally runs into the Toma team?

***

As of jotting down my notes for this story, I've got two other fan fictions going - I Will Never Let You Go, and House Bound. My updates are pretty slow in general, but I've had this written for months and I'm way too excited about this idea to keep it to myself.

I'm kind of hoping someone's already written a version of this story and I just haven't found it yet. I don't have the time at the moment to write this, but I hope to someday, or at least to get out a few random updates when inspiration hits. I've got a rough story line, and cute little scenes in my head, just no time to bring it to life.

I hope you like this idea, and any scraps I can get around to posting. While I'm not going to take this story down - or stop my eventual updates - if anyone would also like to adopt this idea and write it for themselves you absolutely should! Please, please tell me about it though, I'd really love to read your take on it!

So please comment if this plot exists out there already, or if you'd like to bring it to life.