Richter X Reader- kinder than you look

Woahdhxh i dont know Much about him. I'm sorry. So he might be ooc or something..

Also, i'm sorry if it sucks!
And short.

Requested by: @joske27

Why cant i tag ppl right—

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You weren't really the most Socially active person in the Mansion. You would enjoy Solitude more than having Company. You got used to it, so Used to it to the point you forgot how to speak or initiate a conversation to a person without getting Anxious or stuttering.

You enjoy rainy days and the night more than Summer and The bright sunny day. You don't really have a bad reputation since you don't have much friends. You have a good reputation because of your Strength. The other heroes would try to Talk to you, but you just shut em off.

But today was a special day, Mr.Hand asked you some errands in the woods. He listed off some stuffs that you need to get. He said it might help you gain your Confidence while you're at it. You weren't really sure whats the connection between going in the woods and having a socially Awkward personality but you just went on with what he wants.

You grabbed some Minor stuffs that you might need and went off to the woods, going unnoticed.

Looking at the list that was given to you. You sighed and thought better things to do more than go into the woods by yourself.

"Oh well.. atleast it's peaceful here. Unlike the noise back in the Mansion." You Took a deep breath and enjoyed the fresh air.

Completely dozing off because of you, relaxing. You completely forgot what Master Hand asks you to do.

"O-oh my.. what time is it?" You looked at the sun, who seem to be setting.

You continued to look for your search. 20 minutes has passed and you couldnt find a single thing thats on the list, and, the sun was setting faster by now.

'Oh dear.. i must hurry it back to the mansion." You thought, sighing, you couldnt find the items.

*brush* *brush*

"Huh-?!" You looked around, distracting by the loud Noises behind those trees. You followed that Sound, you weren't scared, one bit, you were a bit curious.

You kept following the sound even more, until you can't hear it anymore. And, it was dark now.

"Great.. I shouldn't have followed that.." you muttered to yourself.

Looking around, you suddenly got a bit Nervous since you don't know the way back. And this Part of the forest seems unfamiliar to you.

Now, you were feeling Anxious, you love the Night and Dark but not getting lost in the middle of the forest. Now you regret following the sound, you thought it would be an animal or something since you love em'.

Now that the sound of the bush is back. Your curiosity was replaced with Nervousness. as the sounds grew closer and closer, you saw a shadowy figure coming towards. Nearly screaming, you looked at the opposite direction, charged yourself as you were ready to Run.

"W-wait- (Y/n)-!" You heard a male voice said. You stopped charging as you Turned around nervously. Wondering who that is and why do they know your name.

"Its okay, i'm not a ghost or an enemy" The Voice said, Calmly. Your tense aura has Soothe quite a bit now as you held one of your hand towards your chest.

Finally, the Guy got out of the shadows, revealing his features. He doesn't really look familiar. Moreover, he looks like someone who's intimidating and Scary. Startled by his looks, you backed away slowly.