Babies Got Crushes

Rue POV
I was downstairs fixing my shirt and tie looking at myself in the mirror. I had on black dress pants, a black button up, red suspenders and a red tie. I turn around to see my babies staring at me.

"How I look Kammi?" She jumped up and gave me a tight hug.

"YOU LOOK SOOOOO GOOD MAMMY! YOU LOOK GREAT MOMMY IS GON THINK YOU PRETTY AND STUFF AND EVERYONE IS GON LIKE YA OUTFIT!!!" She squeaked out jumping up and down. I laughed picked her up and kissing her cheek.

"Okay thank you princess. How I look Kleo?" She looked at me and shrugged.

"You look ight mammy" My eyes widened when Kamille threw her slipper at her.

"SAY SORRY!! MAMMY LOOKS AMAZING KLEO! IM GON SMACK HER PUT ME DOWN" Kammi yelled trying to get out of my grip and Kleo just stood there. She walked away but turned around to give Kamille the middle finger. Oh wow.

"Kleo stop it! Kamille chill out pleaseeee" I was stressed out. I couldn't text Kay'oir but she's with Moe getting ready. I texted her baby sitter to see if she was on the way. Kay'oir doesn't like her at all tho.

I went upstairs to look for Kleo and she was in the hallway sitting down.

"Okay guys. Time to get dressed. Pick y'all outfits" They both ran to their rooms and closed the door. Hopefully they don't kill each other.

"I want this one" Kammi said coming out with a purple romper and sparkly socks. I nodded and she went to put it on.

"I'm wearing this" Kleo said coming out with joggers and a black shirt and my gold chain and jordans.

"Who you tryna look all good for Kleo?" I asked chuckling and she covered her face in embarrassment.

"She like KeyKey mammy" Kammi said and Kleo turned around. My baby likes the babysitter oh my lord.

"So?? You like JayJay so don't say anything" Kleo replied and Kammi screamed. Key and Jay are twins and they babysit them. Key is a fem and Jay is a stud.

"You called her cute before too so don't even Kleo!" Kamille said putting her hand in Kleo's face. I saw Kleo ball up her fist so I immediately stood in between them. I heard my phone ring downstairs so both of them ran downstairs to get my phone. I waited for a couple seconds and Kamille and Kleo yelling back and forth on the phone.

"NO MOVE MOMMY LIKES ME MORE" Kammi said.

"I DONT GIVE A DAMN SHE WANTS TO TALK TO MAMMY SO GIVE HER THE DAMN PHONE BRO" Kleo said snatching the phone and giving it to me. I took the phone to see it was my baby.

"Hey mamas" I greeted her. Kleo made a ew face at me and I stuck my tongue at her.

"Hey boo. I called to tell you I'm almost at the restaurant and only Jay is coming tonight. I don't like the other one." She said and I laughed.

"Well somebody is gon be happy to hear that"

"What you mean Rue?"

"Watch this. Just be quiet." I put her on speaker and walked to Kammi.

"Guess what sweetheart? Only Jay is coming tonight" Kamille's eyes lit up and she jumped up and down.

"OMG SHES COMING REALLY? I HAVE TO GET READY! DO MY HAIR AND KLEO GET MY LIPGLOSS I HAVE TO LOOK PRETTY FOR MY GIRLFRIEND HURRYYYY" Kammi yelled running around. I took Kay'oir off of speaker and went into my room.

"Oh my lord" Kay'oir said then she started laughing.

"And Kleo likes Key babe" i heard Kay'oir stop.

"Oh hell nah. Kleo can do better" She said laughing and I chuckled.

"Looks like our babies got crushes. But Jay is about to be there and I'm almost done getting ready. See you there I love you" She said hanging up. I heard a horn beep and Kammi bolted down the stairs and ran outside.

"JAYJAY!!!!" She said jumping up and hugging her.

"Hey sweetie how you doing? Wassup Rue" She dapped me up and I looked in the car and Key was there too. She smirked at me and got out the car.

"Heyy Ruee" She said smiling at me.

"Wassup Key" I said dryly. I heard footsteps from behind me and Kleo gave Key a big hug.

"Hi Kleo!" Key said picking her up and Kleo smirked.

"Wassup ma" Kleo said playing with Key's curls. Key's eyes widened and Jay started laughing.

"Where the hell you learn that little girl?" I asked and She shrugged.

"When you talk to mommy" I just shook my head and sighed. These little girls are too smart.

"Okay guys I'm bout to leave be good!" I got in the car and pulled off. I reached in my pocket and I took a deep breath.

Well damn I hope y'all happy😂

y'all kept asking for a update so here y'all go. Merry Christmas, Happy New Years and Happy Leif Erickson Day.

I've been working on other books.

Both ones I already I have out and ones I'll maybe one day put up👀

But I hope y'all doing good. Cause I had a bomb day nun will make it better😃

Except maybe weed but nvm...

OKAY BYEEEEEE😃💚💚💚💚

Kleo and Kamille😍^