Chapter 9:

Jaden ^

*********

Chanel

I walked through the house with Karma. They are having Jaden a party since it is his birthday. I didn't wanna come in case his mom was here, but they continuously told me she wouldn't be here since they celebrate separately. Karma and Kjayy had to basically beg me to come. I was just gonna drop a gift off and leave.

I look to my left as I hear Karma gasp. She was looking down at her phone.

"What?" I ask.

"Ka' recorded you and Kjayy kissing and put it on Instagram."

"What!?" I damn near yell this time as I snatch the phone. I already told Karma what happened since I knew mama would. "I'ma fuckin kill Kaine."

"Yeah, ya ass better had came." Kjayy said coming up behind me grabbing my hips.

"You can move ya hands nigga." I said only for him to turn me and grab my ass pulling me close. "I'ma slap you move I gotta see my cute man."

He was about to open his mouth but Jaden came running over pushing Kjayy. "Dad, move my hug now." I laughed picking him up kissing him up making him laugh as I said happy birthday.

He looked so fly as always. "His haircut is everything." I said messing in this little curls.

"Right, lil bro Z does that shit." Kjayy said.

"Here dad take our picture." Jaden said pulling our faces close as we smiled as Kjayy took the picture. He then got down and ran off with some other kids.

"He's so cute."

"Duh, he look like his dad." He said being all cocky making me roll my eyes.

*

As the party started to end and people left we all sat on the couch. Me and Jaden were eating cake and you know he was on my lap.

"Uh, Kjayy the door." Z said looking confused.

"Well open it nigga." Kjayy said.

"Uh, might not want to."

"What? Z fuck you talking about-"

He was cut off by loud banging. "Open this fucking door!!"

Karma stood up fast taking her jewelry off. "I been waiting for this shit."

"Oh shit let the show begin." Kaine said lounging back into the couch.

"This little hoe must be crazy banging on my mothafuckin door." Mama said marching to the door from the kitchen.

"My time to go." I said about to stand up only to be held down by Karma and Kjayy.

"You ain't going no fucking where." Kjayy snaps.

Momma walks in with Tiffany following. "I want my fucking son. You got him over here around random bitches. Taking pictures and shit like I'm okay with some shit like that. Get up Jaden lets go!"

"Chill the fuck out Tiffany he ain't going no fucking where. You ain't about to ruin his birthday party with ya bullshit."

I moved a sad Jaden as I stood up. "I need to go. Here Z take him up to Karma's room." He don't need to see this.

"Yeah, bitch bye."

I step forward but Kjayy put his hand out in front of me to stop me. "Bitch, I owe you a fucking ass beating. Please give me a fucking reason, please."

"Chanel," Mama snaps. "Sit ya ass down we ain't fighting yet and you ain't going nowhere. You family so you stay."

"No, Ma let her leave." Tiffany says and everybody looks at her like she's crazy.

"It's Mrs. King to you."

Kaine choked out a laugh. "You a real nigga, Ma."

I rolled eyes looking back at mama. "But mama, I don't wanna disrespect y'all house by beating her ass so I'ma go."

"Chanel Jade West." She said sternly. I sigh folding my hands over my chest staying in place.

"King mom, she a King." Kjayy said.

"Chanel Jade, Jade!? Is that why you wanted to name our son Jaden so fucking bad!!?" She screams.

Kjayy justs shrugs.

She then launches for him.

As she launches towards him everybody moves with quickness. Brandon grabs Karma and Kjayy grabs me. Before she could get to him though mama grabbed her neck and pushed me back.

"No let em fuck that bitch up!" Kaine yells standing up.

"Shut up, Kaine." Mama snaps at him before focusing back on Tiffany. "Little girl you got us all the way fucked up. I been stopping my daughter from whooping ya ass for years and you're pushing it to where I'ma let her fuck you up. I ain't worried about Chanel whooping ya ass because if she catch you outside of this house ya ass is done for."

"I just want my son and I'ma go." She said rubbing her neck.

"Not fucking happening. I'll drop him off tomorrow." Kjayy said.

"And don't bring ya ass back on to my property." Mama said slamming the door.

"That bitch just know how to ruin something." Karma said.

"Y'all shoulda beat her ass." Kaine mumbled. Everybody stared at him before me and Karma laughed with everybody joining in.