Chapter 9:

WARNING: this chapter covers sexual harassment. It is mostly kept implied and undetailed. It is quite safe to read (really, don't forget I'm a big Teddy bear girl), but I wanted to be careful.

PS: Which novel would you recommend me to read? (out of ff)

-----------
Rosé's POV:

  Weeks passed quickly without me noticing. Jisoo and I had kept texting each other regularly, building together a comfortable friendship. At her request, I did not try anything with her (even though I sometimes had to fight myself to not kiss her).

"Miss Park?"

  I lifted my head up at the call, all of my students also staring at the door. The director was standing right there, arms crossed on his chest, and his mouth twisted in a horrible smile. It sent a shiver down my spine, as I was never comfortable with the man.

"I need to talk to you for a minute," He continued.

  Jiwon, to whom I was explaining an exercise before being interrupted, looked at me with curiosity.

"Keep studying, I will be back in a few. Yoona, you are in charge of the class," I said before walking out of the room.

  Mr Yin closed the door behind me and I felt uneasy, almost cornered.

"What did you want to talk about, sir?"

"Mmm... actually, it is about several things. I was going through the employees' files, today. And I found out that you didn't put any emergency contact, in case something happened."

  I tried to look anywhere but at the director, feeling his filthy breath on my cheek. He was way too close, invading my personal space. Why did he check my file? I knew for sure it was not his duty, but miss Kang's.

"I will go and fix that matter with the administration as soon as the classes end, thanks for telling me," I bowed.

"You know, it's fine if a foreign woman like you doesn't have any relatives yet. You can as well put my number; I support my employees. And about that other thing, I wanted to warn you about..."

  He got closer and I took a step back, feeling oppressed.

"Teachers, here, should be decently dressed. Watch over your skirt's length, as some men cannot control themselves."

  I nodded, absolutely frightened.

  Mr Yin left, a smirk plastered on his face as if he was satisfied by our dialogue. Uneasy, my mind blank, I reached for the class's door and pulled it open, making my way inside.

'What just happened?' I questioned myself.

---------

Jisoo's POV:

"Now that you earn your own money, I want to stop paying pensions to your kids," Seung-Chul said boringly.

"No. You can't just walk away from your obligations as their father. Our children deserve better."

"I don't recognize them as mine," my ex-husband spat angrily. "In fact, they don't even look like me. I should ask for a DNA test."

  Annoyed, I got up and slammed my hands on the table.

"You are the one who had an affair, Seung-Chul! Don't even try to accuse me of such a thing."