97

Jimin's POV

I was to busy making weird sounds that I didn't hear Yoongi's dad laughing at me. "You have fire... Unlike Lenny over there". Li-Ho chuckled. "That's not my damn name!". My dad yelled. "You've been here for so long that you forgot your own name, that saddens me". Li-Ho said.

"I am so sorry!". I bowed to Li-Ho. "Why the fuck are you saying sorry for? I like your spunk, you remind me of me when I was younger... I just had a don't give a shit type of attitude". Li-Ho laughed. "My son is a sweetheart". My dad said. "And Jin?". Li-Ho raised his brow. "He got his attitude and brat like behavior from his mother". My dad answered.

"Always blaming your wife... That's so like you Lenny". Li-Ho sighs in disappointment. "MY NAME ISN'T LENNY!!!". My dad screams and I laughed. "Jimin, can you tell me your father's name because I swear its Lenny". Li-Ho asked. "Sure! It's dad!". I said smiling. "Yo-you are adorable". Li-Ho chuckled. "Really Jimin?". I tilted my head at my dad. "What?".

My dad gave me a bored stare, meanwhile Li-Ho was laughing his ass off. "Leave the boy alone Sinho, he's cute... The perfect type for my son". Li-Ho said. "Uhh...". I rubbed my arm. "Oh?". Li-Ho gave me a sly smirk. "Since when?". Li-Ho asked. "Umm...". I let a little chuckled. "So... How's my son?". Li-Ho asked. "Truthfully?". I asked. "Of course". Li-Ho smiled.

"Your son is a horny ass disrespectful little cunt with a terrible mouth and disgusting attitude that gets him in trouble, he hangs around a forty year old that is a safety threat, he assaulted me, stalked me, tried to touch my ass, pushed me against a wall, disrespected Jin multiple times, fucking rude as HELL and I'm pretty sure he was in my room when I was showering". I said all in one breath.

They both just stared at me in shock. "Your son is a fucking monster!". My dad yelled. "I'm so proud of him". Li-Ho fake sniffs. "You heard what I said right?". I asked. "I did and I couldn't be any more proud". Li-Ho said. "As a Min, we don't stop until we get what what we want". Li-Ho adds.

"Your blood line is weird". I said and they laughed at me. We heard footsteps and we froze. "Jimin, go". My dad whispers. "No". I said. "Yeah... get your ass out of here before I give you a new hole that my son can fuck". Li-Ho hisses at me. "But...". "Go!". My dad yelled lowly. "You can always come back". My dad smiles at me.

I felt myself crying again. "O-ok". I wiped my eyes. "Be safe please... The both of you". I whispered. "They can't kill me... I'm important". Li-Ho says smugly. "That's something Yoongi would say". I said. "I love you dad". I said. "Love you too son, now go". My dad said. I nodded and quickly ran off.

 I nodded and quickly ran off

"There were stairs!". I wheezed. "Then what the fuck did I fall from!?!". I yelled. "Jimin?". I turned to the door and hissed. "What?". I said coldly. "I bought you some food". I rolled my eyes at Morton's voice. "I'm waiting". I said and Morton walks in. "I do apologize for the room but I will give you another one". Morton said and puts the food down.

 Morton said and puts the food down

"Enjoy my love". Morton bows and leaves. I inspected the food then I slowly started to eat it. "Oh! It's delicious!". I cheered and continued to eat it.

"Good... No one has to die today". Morton says walking away from Jimin's door.