[rant] | the endgame.

the endgame.

Incase you guys haven't realized this yet; THIS IS ABOUT AVENGERS ENDGAME!!!

So if you haven't watched Avengers: Endgame yet, please leave because I don't want to ruin this for you. :) I love you all, but I don't want you to hate me.

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!

Okay, so hopefully everyone who's reading this has watched Endgame.

ANYWAY.

I would just like to begin by saying that whatever I write here is just going to be my personal opinion, so please don't get mad (I love you even if you don't agree with me), and please comment your opinions on each subject, so we can discuss!!!

Let's start this off from the beginning.

I already knew that Clint's family would disappear so I wasn't phased.

To be completely honest, I loved how the movie began with Tony Stark and Nebula! The scenes where they're developing their friendship really got to me. They were both devastated, tired and hungry, but they still managed to somehow take care of each other. I found it adorable how Tony was treating Nebula like he was her parental figure (like when they're playing that game and he let's her win); and my heart was actually aching when I saw Nebula give up the last of the food in the ship to Tony. The message that Tony leaves for Pepper is actually so devastating because it sounds like even though he really didn't want to die, he has accepted the fact that he can't live long now; also, it's so obvious how much Tony loves Pepper. These scenes portray Tony's growth as a character in such a moving way, that you realize exactly what Howard Stark said in Iron Man 2 about Tony being his greatest creation. When Carol (Captain Marvel shows up, I got the feeling that just like with Nebula, Tony might just have a deep relationship with her as well. That doesn't happen though. But, like, side problems.....

Fast forward to when they land on Earth: I actually cried when Tony and Pepper reunited. Except things don't go so well with the rest of the team. The reunion(meeting? why would you even have a meeting like that when one of your teammates just came back from being stuck on a ship in the middle of nowhere in space for weeks?!?!?) was sad. It was just sad. I think his meltdown was completely justifiable. 

Also, I love Rhodey's sass at Carol sksksksksk.  Also, I didn't think that Thor was spiraling, but apparently he was?!?!?!? I still love him in that scene!!!!!

They're plan to go to the planet where Thanos is living was sort of crazy, considering they still think that he has the soul stones. Which means he's still the most powerful being (they don't know he got rid of the stones). Captain America almost swearing is iconic. The scene where Rocket asks the avengers "who hasn't been to space?" is also iconic. Thanos telling the Avengers that he destroyed the stones had me shook. Thor chopping off Thanos' head was..uh...shocking? I can't really find the right word.... But also iconic. For the lack of a better statement, I have to say that this plot section gave birth to my confusion. 

I hate the time jump. Five years is too long. This ruined all of the plans I hade for my story, but ok.

Captain America leading a therapy session for survivors is weird but not surprising.... Natasha burying herself in work and being obsessive as well as being in denial is both weird and surprising. This is also the first time I've seen her almost cry so my heart broke! Clint is now a vigilant (is that what you call person who tries to fight crime by massacring mafia groups  because their family was a victim of mass genocide executed by an alien warlord?) that kills evil mafia groups in masses because he thinks that it's not fair that they're alive and his family isn't. Well guess what honey, LIFE ISN'T FAIR. If everyone who lost their family in the snap did this, then literally almost everyone in the world would be dead. To all of the people that liked Hawkeye in this movie: sorry, but  I don't think that Clint deserves to be called a hero anymore. He also certainly doesn't deserve to be alive, while Nat is dead. :) But more on that coming later!!!!! I used to be such a big Hawkeye fan but Endgame ended that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!