Chapter 10

....I was just having a walk in the city while looking around and peeking into the stores . My heart was pleading me to go back so I obeyed  my heart.

I reached Jungkook's home as quickly as I could. The house was silence...ahhhhhh...this place was been noisy never.I hate this fucking silence.

'Just chill Y/N-ah '

I looked for Mrs.Lee or Eunji. Both of them were busy in the kitchen.

I'm back Mrs.Lee...

.
.
.
'No reply...hmmm....great..just great..please someone teach her how to be polite...just to hum...whatever..'

I roled my eyes at her back and stepped up the stairs stairs to see him..my little bunny boy...yeah it's his nickname now..do you agree with me...he's a cute bunny sleeper anyways...

I unlocked the door only to see Jungkook lying on the floor...I threw the plastic bag away and ran to him.

Jungkook...

My heart was beating so fast . I kneeled down beside him and approached my trembling hand towards his face. I cupped his cold cheek and turned his face to me.

Jungkook...

I loudly whispered and noticed how did he make his whole body into a ball bringing his bended kneels towards the chest. I lied his head on my lap. His tightly closed eyes were been opening slightly. Those dark brown eyes which always looking into my soul. My heart shattered apart. I felt something in my throat and my eyes were brimming. I  hugged him tight.

I'm sorry...

I released the hug and caressed his cheek.

Come let's go to the bed...

I helped Jungkook to sit and heard a loud groan. I looked into him and his painful expressions made me to lean his body to mine and check onto him.

Jungkook was covering his left side with his hand and bending a little bit. I removed his hand and was to lift his shirt when he interrupted by grabbing the shirt hem.

Just lemme look...

Just after two seconds he let me to lift the shirt only to see his bruised stomach..with all red and purple bruises. My eyes widened seeing his bruises and gasped. I turned my head to see his face which was looking aside.

Come...hold onto me...

I put his right hand over my shoulder and hold his waist being carefully not to hurt him and helped him to stand up. After three painful efforts he could stand up with me.

Can you walk...I know it's painful but
I'm with you here...okay...let's go...

Noticing his painful expressions... hearing his painful groans...feeling his tight grip on me..we reached to the bed and I lied him on the bed slowly.

I sat beside him and parted his locks from the sweaty forehead.

Stay...I'll be back quickly..

When I was about to go I felt a grip on my sleeve making me look towards his painful eyes.

Don't worry....I'm just going to bring some medicine....I'll be back soon...okay

I kept his hand beside him with a slight smile.