The boys all slept on the sofa bed, and Brian slept in a sleeping bag, which was left behind by one of Rory's exes, who was mad about the outdoors. Rory was not.

Around seven in the morning, you felt a hand shaking your arm. You opened your eyes and found George standing next to your bed, his eyes almost level with yours.

"I'm hungry!" He exclaimed.

"Shh! Are the others awake yet?" You asked.

He shook his head.

"Let's go see what's in the kitchen." You told him. You got out of bed, grabbed your robe from a hook on the back of your bedroom door and put it on. You also pulled up your (h/c) into a messy ponytail.

Thank God you had gone grocery shopping earlier in the week, so you made George eggs and toast. He happily sat in the kitchen and babbled to you while you cooked.

"Paul was kicking me in his sleep the whole night. And I woke up at 5:30 STARVING, but i didn't want to wake anyone." George said.

You glanced at the clock, and saw that it was 7:15.

Soon, John and Ringo joined you and George.

"Is Paul still asleep?" You asked them.

They nodded. You made some more toast and eggs, and the three of them crowded around the small table and chairs you and Rory had bought for the kitchen.

A groggy Brian entered the room. "Good morning." He said.

You handed him a plate of eggs and toast. "You'll have to stand, the boys have taken the chairs."

Soon after, Rory and Paul entered the kitchen.

"He walked into my room looking for the bathroom!" Rory chuckled.

Paul looked embarrassed.

"I have breakfast for you two!" You said.

"Thank you, (y/n)!" Rory said, and took her plate.

After everyone had ate, Brian turned to you.

"(Y/n), let's take the boys shopping, then let's stop back at the uh, office. I need to collect some paperwork. "

"Alright boys, we're going to go out. So, you should all go to the bathroom before we leave. I'm just going to get dressed." You tell the boys.

You headed out of the kitchen, through the sitting room, and into your room.

From your dresser, you pulled out a navy sweater and jeans.

A knock came from the door just as you finished getting changed.

"Who is it?" You asked.

"It's me, Rory. Can I come in?"

You opened the door.

"What's up?" You asked.

"Why are you going with Brian and his nephews to go clothes shopping?"

"Is that weird?"

"He also stayed over."

"Did that bother you?" You asked her.

She shook her head. "No, I just found it a little strange, that's all."

"There's nothing weird going on. He just needs help with his nephews."

"If you say so."

"I'm being honest! I swear!"

"Alright (y/n), I believe you. Have fun at the shops." And with that, she walked out.