Twenty Seven

Rose

I had never felt so at peace.

Waking up, I could hear the sound of the busy road down below, Parisians going through their day, cars passing, music playing.

But in the bedroom, things were different.

Besides the faint noises from outside, the room was silent besides the quiet sound of our breathing.

In bed, the sheets were tangled between us, half of my body on top of his and the heat between us overwhelming. Against my head, I could feel his steady heartbeat. My eyes were shut again and I sighed in peace, my arm around his abs.

It was a wonderful feeling waking up in his strong arms. I wouldn't change it for the world. Naked under the sheets, I could feel a smooth breeze coming over us.

My breasts were against his chest. I was practically on top of him but he didn't seem to mind. My leg was on his body at his hand was on top of my butt. I knew he was awake as he squeezed it gently under the covers, leaving a soft kiss on my forehead. He sighed gently, his hand slowly sliding up and down my thigh as my hand drew on his chest, playing around with his nipple.

The night before was felt like paradise. It was perfect in every way and so much better than the first time. My eyes landed upon the used condom on the table not too far away and my cheeks automatically reddened at the sight of the amount of substance in it. I looked away, snuggling against the man I loved.

The phone started ringing and I almost groaned at the sound of it. Completely ruining our moment. He sighed, his hand leaving my butt as he reached over and took his phone, answering.

"Yeah?"

He started to speak in Italian and I understood but I chose not to listen. In fact, an idea came to mind and my hand slid down his chest, feeling his rock, hard abs. A small, playful smirk grew on my face as my hand slid down even more.

He went to stop me but I kept going, finally touching his member. I felt him tense up and as my fingers teasingly trailed up and down it, it sprang up quickly. Chuckling quietly, my hand wrapped around it and squeezed it gently. Then, I moved my hand, going up and down slowly, just how he liked it.

I heard his voice change and strain a little as I squeezed and rubbed, teasing the man. His hand went to stop me but I kept going, beginning to speed up a little.

After some time, he hung up on the phone and a soft, deep moan left his mouth as he finally released, his member softening. My hand then slid back up to his chest, a smirk on my face.

"That's one way to wake up," he chuckled softly and I smiled, snuggling against him.

"I love you, bébé."{baby}

He chuckled again, kissing my forehead. "I love you too, mia cara. More than anything."

In the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and used the toilet before stepping into the warm, pristine, double shower.

The water felt amazing and I started washing. I couldn't stop thinking about our night before. I loved every second of it and without a doubt, I would do it again. Cristiano wasn't joking; between my legs was extremely sore and walking felt weird.

He loved me and I loved him. I had nothing to worry about. I felt as though our relationship was stronger and nothing could break my love for that man.

"How many times are you gonna creep up on me in the shower, Cris?"

He chuckled as I turned, folding my arms as I faced him, giving him a playful yet annoyed look.