Chapter 31 - Christmas Ball Pt.4

Author's note : So I've done a review of the chapters and I saw I've completely left Minho and gang out of the Christmas ball chapters! Apologies for that! Will do a little back story for them!

***************************************

"No Tae.... No punishment... please... I just got you back... p-please lay with me for some time.... We can play later", Jin whined at Taehyung who simply smiled at Jin's cuteness. "Alright fine.....have it your way then." "For real?" "Yes hyungie", Taehyung kissed his nose as he slipped into the bed and next to Seokjin.

Jin was shocked that Taehyung actually agreed to him since he did look horny af. "What you gawking at, hyung? Still can't believe you have such a handsome guy as your boyfriend?", Taehyung smirked so sexily, Jin felt his 'little friend' harden up.

"Don't do that! You silly pabo!", He panted as he and Tae gazed away at each other's eyes. "Hey hyung..." "What is it Tae?" "I want to take you to a special place.." "Where is it Tae?", Jin's eyes lightened up as he sat up and straddled the younger. Taehyung intertwined their fingers and replied, "It's a place I could escape to whenever I felt too stressed out.....when I missed you a lot.." "Then take me there....I want to go wherever you go Tae..."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

(A/N: Look at the above pic, that's Taehyung's special place!😉)

"WOW TAEHYUNG!! THIS PLACE IS SOOO AMAZING!!", Jin screamed excitedly as he ran around in circles with his arms spread wide, basking in the midnight air. Taehyung was simply smiling and following Jin around the beautiful forest. "I knew you would like this place Jinnie."

"Oh yes Tae! I'm very much in love with this place Master!", Jin ran around Taehyung, smiling like a school boy in luv. "Oh so my baby boy loves this place more than me?", Taehyung looked at Jin who stopped running around and just stared back at Tae with a pouty face.

"Noooo~, baby boy loves Master more than this place.... Baby boy loves Master a lot", he started to baby-cry as Taehyung enveloped him in a hug. V chuckled as he hugged Jin and slowly led him away to his cabin, hidden away in the beautiful forest.

 V chuckled as he hugged Jin and slowly led him away to his cabin, hidden away in the beautiful forest

"Oh my god....Tae? Is that yours?", Jin asked Taehyung. "Hyung, don't worry....it's mine- actually no, it's ours", Taehyung smiled as he entered the cabin with Jin by his side. Jin was immediately greeted with warmth from the fireplace and felt shivers go down his spine ever so slightly.

"Come, warm yourself by the fire hyung. I'll make some coffee." "No, I'll make the coffee while you sit by the fire... I don't want you falling ill now, okay?" "Ne...Jin Eomma", Taehyung teased at him when he felt a soft pillow land on his head. "Owww... hyungie~" "You silly pabo!", Jin laughed before running off to the kitchen.

Taehyung was more than happy now, he finally got what he wanted but now....now he had to help him get what he wanted. He glanced at Jin who was in the kitchen, humming to himself as he prepared their coffee. Taehyung felt his heart clench at the thought of Jin being in pain.