23 ~ moments we share

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa could feel Chaeyoung's hand flinching and shaking in hers.

Her mood immediately saddened at the thought that it was happening uncontrollably for the brunette.

"You're shaking." Lisa said quietly, stroking her thumb across Chaeyoung's hand.

"I know."

Chaeyoung said it so sadly. With a hint of pain. Like she was embarrassed with herself for being affected.

"Let's keep you distracted then." Lisa said with a smile as she quickly reached behind her to grab the bag of supplies she had bought.

She didn't want to let go of Chaeyoung's hand, but Lisa knew she'd be able to hold it more later. Maybe even her.

She blushed at the thought.

"Want to see what I got you?"

Chaeyoung nodded, prompting Lisa to begin taking out the items.

"Okay so for starters, I got you one of every color composition book they had." Lisa pulled out the stack of books, way more than Chaeyoung needed but who knows when she'd need a new one.

"I also got one with puppies and kittens on them because I thought it was cute. I may just rip off the cover and put it on my wall."

Lisa was just thinking out loud but it made Chaeyoung chuckle a bit.

"Mhm."

"Okay moving on. I also got you pencils, erasers, colored pencils... with erasers! Those ones are the coolest!"

Lisa glanced up to Chaeyoung after putting the things in her lap. She had a grin on her face and Lisa thought it made her look adorable.

Lisa needed to stop staring and thinking about her like this.

"Okay. Um, continuing. I also got you these." Lisa took out a different type of pencil. "It says its for drawing? I guess they are better for sketching with."

Chaeyoung's eyes widened a bit when Lisa placed them in her hands. Their fingers brushed against each others causing Lisa to look away shyly.

"And you uh, can't draw without sketchbooks." She pulled out two big sketchbooks from her bag. "One has some trees drawn on it. I honestly just found them pretty."

Lisa passed it to her and handed her the second one shortly after. "This one had music notes... it uh... reminded me of your voice."