Chapter 2

You sat at your desk staring at the ceiling with your eyes closed you jolted forward when you heard the sound of your door knocking. "Come in" you said mister graves came in dropping a stack of paper work onto your desk he looked down at you and said "you have a fun hour of relaxation there miss (y/l/n)" Percival said with an eyebrow raised "you told me not to distract you what was I supposed to do" you shrugged back as he was walking out the door he said "come to my office when your done madam picquery wants us both to sign off on one of the pieces of paperwork" he shut the door and it locked automatically.

You sat for 2 hours filling out all the paperwork Percival had dropped on your desk. Once you completed it all you sat back and sighed before putting all the pieces of paper under your arm and exiting your office. You knocked on Percival's office you heard that deep voice say come in, you walked in and looked at Percival he didn't raise his head to look at you he just continued to write "I finished that paperwork you left where would you like me to put it sir" you said in a shaky voice "put it on the corner of my desk please miss (y/l/n) and take a seat" you did as he said as you sat and waited you heard him say "could you please stop fidgeting" "sorry I just um I can't help it I'll stop now" "do I make you nervous" he said finally looking up from his work. You knew well there was something about him that made you feel incredibly nervous and intimidated "no I just fidget a lot" he smirked slightly before handing you a piece of paper "sign the bottom" you did as he said again.
It was much time as you got up to leave when you noticed Percival was still sitting in his office, the door was laying open so pulled up the courage to say something "are you not eating anything?" You said quietly, he looked up surprised that you were talking to him "I don't have time to leave here" he replied going back to his work "I don't know anyone here so I was just going to bring food back to my office, do you want me to get you anything" even you were surprised that you had even spoke to him in the first place "no I'm alright thank you though" he replied. He sounded different when he said that it was like all of the darkness had washed away from him when he smiled at you.

You got out of the elevator with two cups of coffee in your hand you knew he said that he didn't want anything but you still felt like you had to get him something anyway. You looked through his door to see him fixing his perfectly slick back hair "I'm sorry to interrupt you mister graves and I know you said you didn't want anything but I bought you coffee just to help you" you placed the coffee on his desk and as you were about to leave he looked up and said "I was talking to madam picquery and she said we were going to have a lot of work to do together over the next few weeks so I would like to talk to you about plans" you turned back around and fell into the leather black sofa behind you.

He broke the silence that was echoing the room "I work best alone in everything I do so please go not try to interfere with me on what I am doing at all times do I make myself clear" you stared into his brown eyes slightly intimidated by those words no one was like this at the ministry "yes sir" you replied bluntly before leaving the room.

🅃🅆🄾 🄳🄰🅈 🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

You sat in your office filling out some paperwork you didn't finish the day before *knock knock knock* you signalled who ever was at the door to come in. Tina entered the door of your office "madam president wants to see you immediately" she said hastily "you neatly fixed all of the loose papers and followed Tina out the door, as you exited your office your eyes met with mister graves who was also leaving his office. You both stepped into the elevator and as he said what floor he was going to you realised you were both going to the same place.

"It is great to see both of you here together" madam picquery said as you both entered "2 of grindlewalds men have been spotted at Central Park and I would like you two to go down and see what they are doing" she said "just us two? What about the rest of the team?" Graves replied quickly "we need to keep it subtle and Central Park is filled with no-majs we don't want anything to happen now get ready quick" as both of you started to leave madam picquery added "get to know each other while you are doing it too"