Question 30

"Tell your partner something that you like about them already."

"Well that's easy," Dean insisted.

"Super easy." Cas reread the card. "Wait, only ONE thing?"

"WAaaaaaaay too easy. Wanna go get lifesavers?"

"YES." They jumped up. "Where are they?"

"In my car,"

"Where's your car?"

"Front parking lot. It's an old black Chevy, can't miss it."

"Oh, okay.....RACE YOU!" They took off running, occasionally shoving at each other and laughing.

Cas would've gotten there first, but he stumbled on the curb and fell forward, screaming as he did so.

And somehow, to Cas's amazement, Dean managed to skid to a stop and catch him before he ate dirt on the pavement.

"You really weren't lying when you said you hated falling," Dean commented as Cas clung to his arms with wide eyes.

"I rarely lie about anything," Cas admitted as Dean set him up right and they walked to the car.

"Okay, you go," Dean suggested as he dug around his car for a pack of lifesavers. "What's something you like about me already?" He leaned over, reaching into the backseat.

"Well right now, I really like the view you're providing," Cas declared.

"....Are you staring at my ass?"

"Maybe,"

"Cas,"

"Just admiring the view," Dean emerged from the backseat, plunking down in the driver's seat triumphantly with a roll of lifesavers, only to scowl at Cas, who smiled and sat down next to him.

"I like you in general, does that count?" Dean asked, passing a couple purple lifesavers to Cas. 

"I think you have to be more specific than that,"

"Well, you're funny. I like that. And I like that you're cute and have a great laugh and are honest."

"Well you're honest too, especially considering the things you have to be honest about. And you're definitely cuter than me,"

"Then you obviously haven't looked in a mirror recently." Cas smiled.

"And you're smooth,"

"Smooth?"

"Yes, you're a smooth talker. Could be a great womanizer if you wanted to be."

"Why would I be a womanizer when I could flirt with you instead?" Cas laughed.

"See? Smooth. And I know I mentioned this earlier, but I'll say it again. You're selfless, and you're a good person. There's plenty of things to like about you."

"And there's plenty of things to like about you. Oh look, here's another. You're a great kisser."

"So are you."

"If you say so, geek."

"Nerd."