Question 31

"What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?"

Dean attempted to prop his feet up on the dashboard of the car, only to hit the horn with his foot and interrupting the parking lot's silence with a loud HONK that made them both jump.

"Um," Dean thought for a moment. "Violence, of all kinds, I guess. But especially abuse. It's not something anybody should joke about, even if they're just kidding,"

"Simple enough. Oh, and threats. You shouldn't jokingly threaten someone. It's not cool."

"Agreed."

"Anything else?"

"Uhhhhh," Dean shrugged. "I don't know." Cas glanced around.

"This is a nice car,"

"Nice is an understatement," He grinned at the car, tapping the steering wheel. "My Baby is gorgeous."

"You named your car?"

"Of course. Everybody's gotta have a name for their car. Don't you?"

"Well, my brothers gave my car a nickname,"

"What is it?"

"The Pimpmobile," Dean laughed.

"Why would they name it that?"

"Because it's a old pimp Cadillac. It fits the name, trust me."

"Nice," Cas glanced by his feet, spotting an old box full of cassette tapes.

"What's this?" He grabbed the box.

"Just my music stash," They flipped through the tapes.

"Metallica, Motorhead?"

"I like my classic rock,"

"Got any Beatles?"

"Umm," Dean dug through the box. "Bingo!" He held up a tape labeled 'Mom's favs' "My moms a big Beatles fan. If any of these have Beatles on them, it'll be this one."

"Can we listen to it?"

"Duh," Dean turned on the car, setting up the tape until the opening to Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da started playing. "What's the next question?"