Arthur Morgan: Caught

Arthur Morgan X Female Reader

Summary: You and Arthur get caught in a compromising position by Dutch and Hosea.

WARNINGS: Smut, NSFW

Word Count: 1760

Arthur had been busy recently, you know, running around for the gang. But today he had been in camp, all day and was going to be here all night. You had missed him and he had missed you, both of you were thankful that you would get more time together. Admittedly, you and been messing with him. You had barely had anytime with him so you planned on making the most of it. Arthur was very aware of what you were doing and was trying his best to ignore it for at least a little longer. Every time you saw Arthur, you make sure you encourage him a little more.

Now, finally, you had each other alone in your shared room in Shady Belle. You had got there before him, since he had to finish up something with Javier. You undid your hair, letting it fall loose and running your fingers through it. You were humming quietly to yourself, not paying any attention to your surroundings and therefore not hearing the bedroom door open and close. You also didn't heat the footsteps approaching you.

You could only smile when you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist, pulling your back against his chest. "Hi" you greeted him with a quiet laugh, reaching your hand up and lifting his hat from his head.

"Hey" Arthur chuckled back as he buried his face in your neck. You tossed his hat to the side, neither of you really caring where it landed, before you reached up and combed your fingers through his hair.

You tilted your head to the side to allow Arthur better access to press kisses to your neck, and that's exactly what he did. His hand slid down your waist as your head lolled back onto his shoulder, closing your eyes to focus on the feelings of his lips against your neck. Arthur's hands travelled your waist and hips before reaching around to undo the front of your pants.

You chuckled softly before removing your hand from his hair and turning around in his arms, you turned to face him and wrapped your arms around his neck. His hands pressed against your back so that he could pull you closer, your chest pressed against his. You ran your fingers through his hair once more before he leaned down to kiss you, you instantly kissed him back as you pulled each other closer.

It wasn't long before his hands were under your shirt, his warm touch sending shivers through your body, and your fingers were starting work at unbuttoning his shirt. Arthur had left his coat and satchel at the door when he walked in.

You pulled his suspenders over his shoulders before finishing your work on his shirt, running your hands up and over his now exposed stomach and chest. Arthur pulled away, just enough to pull his shirt off and drop it to the floor. You took the chance to unbutton your own shirt and throw it off to the side.

Arthur paused, his tongue poking out from between his lips for just a moment, as he took some time to let his gaze wander your body. You just smiled, a small blush on your cheeks. You had stopped being shy around Arthur a long time ago, he always made you feel absolutely beautiful.

You slowly undid your bra before pulling the straps over your shoulders, Arthur just watched as you dropped the item to the floor. "So damn beautiful" Arthur breathed before wrapping his arm around your waist, placing his hand on your back as he pulled you against him, his other than running up your waist and towards your chest. You ran your hands over his broad bare shoulders as you leaned up to kiss him.

This time the kiss was deeper, more needy and passionate, and it made you just melt. Arthur's hands moved to the back of your thighs and you were soon lifted off of the ground, you wrapped your legs around his hips as he walked towards the bed.