3.18

Jack immediately looked at her straight in the eyes, his mouth parted in a slightly gasp. "W-what?"

Caroline smiled at him, a soft sob coming out of her lips, "I remember."

That was all it took.

Jack suddenly lunged, claiming her lips in a fierce kiss as he wrapped his hand in her hair in a tight grip. Their lips kissed aggressively as if to make up for lost time, desperate for each other. He pressed her hard against the bark of the tree, already sliding off the skirt she wore.

"Wait, no, we're outside..." Caroline moaned.

"I don't fucking care right now," Jack breathed, moving his lips down her neck, sucking the area and leaving behind hickeys.

"Jack, wait..."

"You really want me to wait after that? Hell no," Jack said, pinning her hands above her head.

"But...oh..." Caroline trailed off as Jack began to slowly rub his hips and groin against her.

"Call my real name," he whispered, panting.

"I can't..." Caroline said, though she desperately wanted to, it would cause consequences.

"Nothing will happen," he assured, then released her hands only to move his towards her breasts.

When he began kneading, Caroline cried out, "T-Tai! Stop, you know I'm s-sensitive..."

Jack gave a toothy grin and dropped his head to the crook of her neck, picking up his pace. "I'm so...fucking glad..."

"If you're going to do something to me, it better be full out!" Caroline said with a mad blush on her cheeks. She was embarrassed to say that, but dammit the teasing was unbearable!

Jack just gave her a toothy grin. "I was planning on it."

"Wait—not here!" Caroline shrieked as Jack began to unbuckle his belt.

"Why? No one comes here," Jack breathed, kissing her neck again.

"I..." she didn't get a chance to put a word in as he quickly slid off her skirt and gently pushed in. Caroline was just happy to know that she was incapable of having children, a discovery the original had made one day when she fainted and was sent to a hospital. Otherwise, she would have worried about possible pregnancy and how to even deal with a kid in all this mess. Would it even be able to come with her?

Caroline laid against the tree, Jack gripping her sides and rocking his hips back and forth at a steady pace. A soft breeze blew her hair slightly, and she couldn't help but feel that she wanted to be in the moment forever. No, not necessarily the making love part (though it was a bonus) but rather being there with Jack. He was the man that had been missing from her memories—the emptiness she constantly felt when around Richard and Clyde. Now, that absent piece was finally filled and Caroline couldn't be more happier.

Jack went faster, close to his release. Caroline groaned and panted as she clawed at his back for support as she screamed in ecstasy when he hit his last stroke and came hard inside her. Dots cleared her vision, and the pleasure she once felt was replaced with pain and soreness. She saw blood between her thighs when she looked down, and that's when she remembered the body was a virgin. She winced in pain as Jack pulled out, causing him to wince too.

"Sorry, I tried to be gentle," Jack said. "I was just too focused on you that I couldn't hold back."

Caroline laughed it off, though it had a certain tinge to it as she was still in pain. "It's okay. Im the one who asked you to go all out."

Jack kissed her cheek, "You were always bold with your advances. It's what always attracted me to you...once you found a way, you wouldn't take your mind away from it and would stick to it until the very end."

Caroline suddenly remembered all her previous questions that roamed inside her head. "How do you remember? Clyde doesn't, and I barely did with time."

"It's...complicated," Jack hesitated. He looked at her deeply. "I love you, little Min Min."

"That's not going to get you away from this," Caroline said.

Jack sighed, kissing her and resting his forehead against hers. "I know. I just wanted to tell you that. We can talk freely as long as you're near me. But, I want you to be prepared."

"Okay," Caroline said, wanting him to continue. "I love you, too. Now, tell me."

"I'm not Li Tai," Jack whispered. But Caroline caught it. Before she could react negatively, Jack grabbed her hand.

"That's not my real identity. It's me, but only a role I was forced to play—just like how you were forced to play Jin Min. Our roles have mixed into our personalities and became apart of us. We are indeed Li Tai and Jin Min, but that's only a simple fraction among billions. Clyde is similar with Wang Shuo."

Caroline looked at him with a serious look on her face. "Get your ass dressed and tell me everything you know."

"It's complicated. You sure you can handle it?" Jack started putting on his trousers.

"Just tell me," Caroline demanded. This was what Richard had been looking for. If Jack knew what was going on...it might really be beneficial to them. They would have the upper advantage of knowledge.

Jack kissed her again.

"I'm not exactly Li Tai."

"I'm the creator of the world."

It's a short chapter, I know. This is basically filler. I'll get into the juicy parts next chapter. It'll be the last one, so it's gonna be long.
Also, I turned seventeen yesterday! I'm gonna be legal in a year...oh God, that's too fast.
~Outcast