Chapter 10: Holding the Wine

Waking up midnight is one of Sei Shi's habit once he slept early in schedule. Tetsuya are still sleeping beside him, gazing at him, enjoying the view of alluring bluenette are his new hobby right now. Five minutes  he lay still doing nothing but staring.

A ringing from his phone made him out of trance and getting up as he  reached for the device.

Calling. . .  Sakusa

He tap the cancel word and turned off his phone.

Before going toward their kitchen to make something like a brewed tea for tonight.

In spite of Tetsuya not kicking him out the bed is good news, he must do a proper apology for misunderstanding— yes, no matter what who's fault in this situation, in the end.

He will apologise to his beloved. One of the lesson he learned.

"Fuqin? Why are you kneeling on the floor?"

"Sei Shi, my son. Remember this, you must apologise to your partner even the person is the one who's wrong or not."

" Like proposing a business deal?"

"No. It's more than that, It's wishing for the time to turned back. "

" . . . I understand father. "

Four hours.

The father of him kneeled on a spot in front of his mother's chamber. Til the beautiful woman came out, glaring at, but smiled and embraced the man. It's
indeed a lesson for him.

Stupid or not, mostly important thing are, don't dare to don't give up in your beloved——Sei Shi felt a bitter taste in his lips when his mind wandered up to the lingering past.

You left him. You run away.

"The Emperor ran away eh."

Back then, he's too young, stupid and made lot of mistakes. Sighing for how many times already, Sei Shi hopefully gaze at the room direction.

Tetsuya. . . .

Two am, Sei Shi are still awake, he's sitting at the couch merely drinking the fourth cup of tea. Tetsuya woke up and saw his silverhead there. Having thoughts whether to go or not, leave the other alone or stay, the bluenette isn't angry anymore.

"Tetsuya. . . are you thirsty?" Sei Shi asked standing up.

"No." Tetsuya replied then walk to the silverhead.

"Did you have a nightmare? are you hurt? "

"I'm not."

"I see." Sei Shi didn't move at all, he's just stood, staring to Tetsuya walking figure. The dormitory they're going to live are only for two persons, it's big and designed same with house.

Although a price are quite expensive enough, this feels more like you're not living inside of school campus. It has two bedrooms with their own toilet, a kitchen place, living room, bathroom and another vacant room. Hong Sei family chosen architecture and main engineers had decided to make every dormitory a comfortable place for all students. They deserved better place to stay while away from their family.

"Are you hungry?"

"Shi. I'm not mad okay." Tetsuya said.

Okay. The unheard word of Sei Shi who merely stood there, frozen like ice sculpture. Tetsuya the one good at observing noticed everything.