25 ~ so much more

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

"Gosh, I'm so smart. Best decision ever, besides talking to Chaeyoung." Lisa beamed at her and then the food. "This was amazing."

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded. Her mom agreeing as well with an even larger grin on her face.

"I'll clean up everything if we're all finished." Lisa said, seeing how everyone had set their bowls down.

"No it's okay honey, I've got it. You two go hang out or something before bed." She winked at her.

"You have school tomorrow, don't forget." Ami then collected the bowls and made her way to the kitchen.

Lisa glanced over to Chaeyoung who also looked a bit confused as to why her mom winked at them.

"Oh uh, well. I need to shower still." Lisa put a hand to the back of her neck and rubbed it.

"Me too."

"Okay. You can go first, since I want to make sure you get enough hot water."

"Oh, no you c-"

"I will totally be ignoring you until after you take a nice shower. Bye." Lisa quickly jumped up and took off running up the stairs.

"Now where's that stupid phone?" She said after shutting her bedroom door and catching her breath.

"Where did I put it?" Lisa pulled open drawer after drawer until she finally came across her previous smart phone.

She had the newer iPhone now, but still hung on to her old 6s. She quickly detached all her ids before factory restoring it.

She had already transferred all her photos and contacts so those didn't matter.

She wasn't sure what Chaeyoung's preferences would be so when the phone tried starting the setup process, she just hit skip until she was at the home page.

Whatever she couldn't skip, she wrote the information down for on a piece of paper that she would give Chaeyoung.

Lisa made her way to contacts and began putting their contact information in.

She always made sure to edit Chaeyoung's contact 'card' with their home address and other useful information like the garage code.

When she looked over the information she put down on her own contact, she bit her lip. Lisa couldn't leave the notes so dry.

She was the funny Lalisa Manoban right?

After typing down a couple sentences she debated on if it was too much.

"Ugh should I delete the last part? No. What about saying... ugh no. No it's good like this. Just leave it. Don't over think it.

Lisa pushes the message button on her name and sent a text to herself.