Levi, Attack on Titan.

Your relationship with Levi was strict.

Sex.

No strings attached.

Just how you liked it. Levi was a forbidden fruit, dating your superior? A crime. But you loved every minute of it.

Perching your tight ass on the edge of his desk, he stared.

He loved your ass.

"What're you doing, brat?" He questions, leaning back in his chair, to get a better look at the beauty before him.

"You've been so busy recently.. Heichou..." He'd never admit it, but the nickname was his undoing.

"So?" He rests his large hands on your soft thighs, giving a light squeeze.

"I've missed you." You move between him, ass resting further back on his desk, feet resting on the arms of his chair.

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

You sat and stared, both looking into each others eyes.

A minute passed and suddenly you were on your back, Levi between your legs.

His lips attacked your neck, hands gripping your ass as hard as he could. It'd bruise but fuck was it worth it.

His bulge was pressing prominently into your heat, nothing but thin layers preventing what you truly desired.

"Levi... fuck me already."

He ripped his pants off as fast as he could, not giving a shit where they went.

Immediately following his lead you did the same, desperate to remove the layers.

Levi was thick, and beautiful. He had the perfect tip that made you see stars. His body was art. Muscles sculpted and buff in all the right places.

"No teasing Levi..." you beg as he strokes your dripping pussy with his tip.

"I can't help it, you're fucking perfect."

Biting your lip, you gripped his face in your hand, making direct eye contact.

His eyes widened.

"Levi."

"Fuck me."

"Now."

He thrust into you so hard. His balls slamming into you harshly.

You wrap your legs around his waist, begging him to go deeper and hit the spot that makes you come.

The desk rocked as he plowed into you, desperate to feel your tight walls clench around him, as his cock throbbed with need for you.

You moan loud, as his teeth clamp around your nipple, heavy pants brushing against your bud, as Levi struggled to keep his punishing pace.

You clench harshly, as your limbs went cold, head fuzzy and vision white.

"Levi i'm fuck-"

He let out a large grunt, pumping his thick sticky cum into you, instantly mixing with your own.

He pulls out, just to watch it drip down onto his desk, evidence of the pleasure he gave you.

He gave a devilish smirk, loving the view of your legs shaking, hands trembling, mouth and pussy gaping.

God you were the best thing to ever happen to him.

Hi guys! Tysm for 3k+ reads.. sorry for slow updates.