Chapter 2 : Honeymoon

NOTE : This happens two months after the wedding.

/FLASHBACK\

"Here we are baby!" he beams like a happy boy as his right hand is holding my left one while the other is gripping our two luggage. We both enjoy the feeling of the new soil on which we landed a short while, the Hawaii one. "I'm so happy!" he jumps on his spot and wraps his arms around me while I can't help laughing at his cuteness. He moves his head to face me while hugging me tight and gets my sunglasses on top of my head, "We're both going to enjoy our time just together for one whole month..." his eyes stare into mine with love and passion, making my heart race like ever. I kiss his lips and hold him tight. "I can't believe it...."

"Same," he bites his lips and looks around us to enjoy the view of Hawaii and our first step outside the airport. He slides his fingers to mine and intertwines them softly. "This is going to be the first time that we both travel together, right?"

"Yes," I nod with a beam, happy more than ever about the fact that we're going to be just together, even though I'm going to miss my little brother a lot. He kisses my lips and holds my hand tightly to get by my side, the luggage gets grabbed by his fingers and I put my sunglasses back on properly as he's walking along the footpath to try getting a taxi for us.

However, while his eyes are on the road, I can see some guys setting their eyes on my legs that are in a Jean short, to then smirk at me. Alright...I hope Jungkook keeps his eyes on the cars driving by or else I feel like he's going to be in a bad mood.

"Baby," he pulls on my arm as he managed to get a taxi for us and opens the back door to make me enter it first while he's taking care of placing our stuff in the trunk. He packs everything into it while the driver is talking to someone with the use of his earpiece. Jungkook hopefully joins me and closes the door behind him after some seconds, to place his hand on my thigh.

"Hello Miss and Mister, where do I drive you?" the driver smiles at us, making my man take the lead to speak since he knows I'm shy as hell with people. "Good morning sir, we would like to get to the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea."

"Okay, I know the way to there by heart," he turns the steering wheel and tries to get a free space between all the cars to pass between them. Jungkook comfortably leans back on the seats and brush his thumb on my thigh, as he set his eyes on me. "Are you okay?" he whispers to me, I turn my head and smile at him with a nod, passing my fingers between his longer one to hold his hand. He pecks my lips in a tender manner and tightens his grip on me. I can see that just from the look into his eyes and his behavior, that he's as happy as I am to be here.

•••

"Wait, take all of this space for you baby, I'm just going to get all my clothes in the dresser," he walks back with all his stuff to let me have the whole closet for me, but I stop him. "Come on Jungkook, we can share it..."

"No it's fine and easier that way, don't worry," he lays his clothes on the flat surface and start to correctly stuff the drawers. I let him do it and finish with my own fabrics to both silently tidy up.

After some short minutes, Jungkook ends his task and walks up to me who's still not over with it. "Do you want me to help you?" his arms encircle my waist and a kiss squeeze my cheek. "I'm okay, don't worry," I smile, feeling good with his body against mine. I unfold that fabric and place it on the hanger. "Where did you put your lingerie?"