~Chapter 1 Page 8~

(Nagisa's point of view)~~~

I put on the mask then the hood and went out of the house. No matter how much I tried to bare with the pain couldn't.

I went to the bakery first to ask Mrs. Smith if she had any medicine or any type of sorts to deal with all my cuts and bruises.

(Karma's point of view)~~~

As I went to my father's office, he looked up from all his paperwork and spoke.

"What do you want this time son?" He said tiredly.

"Sorry father to bother you but may I go to the village today? Pleaseeee" I said as he gave me a weird look.

"Why would you want to go to the village? You have everything in this palace so why the village?" He asked as he became more serious than tired.

"Because Father, it's boring and dry in this castle I want to have fun. And if you're worried about me getting hurt I'm well trained for fighting if theirs any trouble so you don't need to worry." I said as I sat down on a seat.

"I don't care if you're well trained. I believe the palace ground is safe for you and you will stay here." He said sternly.

"But father..."

"DON'T FATHER ME! You'll STAY HERE!!" He shouted. Before I could even say something back to him my mother came in.

"Deary, why are you yelling?" She said as she came towards me and hugged me.

"Because our son said he wants to go to the village." He said as he pointed at me groaned. I rolled my eyes as I scoffed.

"What's so wrong about me going to the village, there are only villagers there nothing else," I stated as I sat up from my chair.

"I don't care! A no is a no!" My father said. Afterward, I and my father started to be in an argument about me going to the village.

"STOOOOP!! YOU TWO BETTER STOP IT NOW!" My mother screamed as she got between us. My father and I shut our mouth and listened to her. Cause no matter how nice she can be she can also become the meanest and rudest and brutal person ever known to man.

"Listen! Both of you! Deary, your son had been prisoner here for a long time, he just wants to go outside for a while. It won't be a problem because he's well trained and we could have a body guard to watch over him." My mother said as she pointed at me. I was happy to know she gets me. My father sighed and agreed. He knew that if my mom said something it would go and she won't change her mind. I gave my mom a big hug and thanked them both.

"Anytime sweetheart and please, ask one of the body guards to watch over you!" She yelled out cause I was already out of my father's office.

I went into my room, and dressed casually like any commoner would, put on my mask once again and left the kingdom. I didn't bother bringing a guard with me cause 1) He/she would be nosey on why I wanted to go to the village 2) Be overprotective 3) Try to change my mind to go back to the kingdom and 4) Won't let me roam around freely.

(Nagisa's point of view)~~~

After patching myself up, I thanked and waved goodbye to mr. and mrs. smith for helping and worrying about me.

As I walked out of the bakery, I took a deep breath in then out.

Alright! Now for the shopping

I thought as I took out the list from my pocket and looked through it.

~List~

1) Milk

2) Cheese

3) Tomatoes

4) Strawberries

5) Eggs

6) Bread

7) Blueberries

8) Apples

9) Flour

10) Jelly

11) Sugar

12) Salt

13) Potatoes

14) grapes

15) Pineapples

16) Pork

17) Bacon

18) Turkey

19) Lettuce

20) Spinach
And some of them are at the house - Kayan
Get me something sweet - Okuda
YOU BETTER NOT BE SEEN - H

As I looked at the list, it seemed long but not that long. So then I started to walk to the markets.