Epilogue

12 years later

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you." I sing and sit down on the edge of the bed, giving a soft kiss on Alec's cheek.

He stretches his arm and grabbed my waist pulling me towards his chest, "Happy Birthday my love." I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Thank you but you know how much I hate the birthday song." he says rubbing my waist up and down, his touch still gives me chills.

"I know." I winked as he smirked devilishly before hovering over me, "Now it's time for my morning gift." he brushes his lips against mine.

"Alec, there is no such thing as morning gift." I chuckled.

"Oh yes for me it is." he states before practically ripping my top and I stopped his hands, "The twins are awake and they can come in any minute." I said but he ignored me saying, "It'll be a quickie, I promise." he winks and he attacks my chest, I arches back in pleasure.

No matter how many times we had made love, it still feels like the first time.

The time has passed so quickly, it's been 6 years we have been married and before we were together for 6 years. College was hard, really hard for us and some complications came but we made it through.

Alec took over his father's company, and he made Kyle his half share partner. This was the least he could do for his brother. They're closer than ever and happy.

I'm an professor in Psychology, yeah even I couldn't believe it when I was selected. Although Alec repeatedly tells me not to work, I still do otherwise I'll loose my mind because I can't sit idle all the time.

Our marriage was held in a private beach, and it was not that of a big wedding to be honest. If you ask me that day was the best day of my life, I didn't expected Alec to cry but he did.

When we exchanged vows and rings, that moment changed my life completely, we were truly bonded together and I'm so blessed to have him my husband.

My first pregnancy gave me twins, two boys. One is like Alec and another was like me. I know Alec always wanted a girl, it's not like he doesn't love his children he does, it's just that he wants to spoil his little princess, he used to say these things when I was pregnant.

Today is his 31st birthday and we have invited our old friends to our house for just a little get together. But Kyle couldn't make it today because he went to Hawaii to meet his fiance. Yes he is engaged to Dakota. I love her, she's the one for him.

Nor Dylan and Lydia are coming, they aren't because they are in Italy right now for some photoshoot of Lydia.

Oh and do you know? Tyler and Regina ended up together!

Weird right?

"Damn baby, that was so fucking good." Alec exclaims giving me a peck and rolled over his side catching his breath. I scoot closer to him and rest my head in his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"We have come so far right?" I said as he hummed in response.

"And-" he started but was cut off by two shrieking voices, "Mommy!!!!!!"

"Here comes the devil." Alec mutters as I jumped from the bed and hurriedly put my clothes on, "One minute boys!" I yelled and threw Alec's pants on his chest.

"Put some pants on for God's sake!" I said as he did rolling his eyes , "You were so nice to me some minutes ago and now. " he pouted and I shake my head in disbelief.