Chapter 22

Megan's POV

"Bye Mom. I'll see you in 3 days." I say hugging her goodbye. "Be safe. I'll miss you." she says.

It's Aaliyah, Shawn, his parents, and me going.

I get in the car and we drive to the airport. "I can't believe were going to Paris. Together." I say smiling at him. He grabs my hand. "Together." he repeats.

He takes a selfie with me and posts is on Instagram.

@ShawnMendes: off to the city of love✈️😊💕

We get to the airport and unload our stuff from the car.

"LETS GO TO PARIS!" Shawn screams.

"ITS SO BEAUTIFUL HERE!" I say. We just landed and were putting our stuff into a taxi.

"Just like you." Shawn says. He's said that so many times and he knows that annoys me now. "Shawn I swear to god if you say that one more time." I say laughing.

We get to the hotel and it's amazing. We got 2 suites. One for me and the other one for his family.

Shawn and I just throw our stuff into my room and go into theirs.

"Mom, were gonna go explore stuff." he says. "Ok. Be back by 9:00." she says.

We go back to my room. I get changed into a tank top, jean shorts, and a sweater.

I grab my phone and my wallet and we go out.

"So where to first?" I ask. "Well it's 7:00 right now. I've always wanted to eat a muffin in Paris." he says. "Then let's go find some muffins." I say laughing.

"I think you're the only person who's goal is to eat a muffin in Paris." I say. "What can I say, I'm special." he says laughing. "Yep, you're very 'special'." I sat cracking up.

We find a bakery and we go in. We order a muffin and sit down.

"Why?" I ask. He looks up from his phone confused. "What?" he asks. "Why me? Out of all of the other girls, you chose me to love, to take places, to eat muffins with." I say.

"Meg, you're special. No other girl has made me feel this way...ever." he says smiling. The muffins comes on a fancy plate and I see Shawn cut into it.

I take a picture of him and post it.

@MeganCollins: I've always wanted to eat a muffin in Paris. -@ShawnMendes

"I can't believe it took us an hour to find one bakery that had muffins." I say. "How was the muffin?" I continue. "Eh I like your muffins better." he says.

"Well we still have one hour left so let us go to the next event!" Shawn says weirdly.

"Where to?" I ask. "Youll see." he says. "UGHH. I HATE SURPRISES." I say. "But you're gonna LOVE this one." he says.

He leads me out the door and we start walking. We talk about where he's going next on tour, what he's gonna do with school, and stuff like that.

What I see in front of me is breath taking. I've always wanted to see The Eiffel Tower. It's so beautiful.

"Now we are going to do the most romantic thing in the world." Shawn says spinning me around.

He takes his phone out, puts All I Ever Need on, and puts his phone in his pocket upside down so the music isn't muffled.

He hums the sweet music and I rest my head on his chest. He let's me stand on his feet so we sway back and forth together.

"Shawn, people are staring." I say. "Do I care? The only thing I care about is being with you, only you, in this moment, right now." he says.

When the song ends he pulls away from me. Everyone starts cheering and his sweet lips meet mine.

He goes behind a bench and pulls out his guitar out of no where. "Shawn how the hell did you even-"

"Just enjoy the moment and don't worry about it." he says laughing.

He starts singing Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars. Shit, he's gonna make me fucking cry in front of everyone.

(A/N: I changed the words a bit😋)

Oh, your eyes your eyes make the stars look like they're not shining

Your hair your hair falls perfectly without you tryin

You're so beautiful, and I tell you everyday

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

He finishes an everyone claps.

"Megan Victoria Collins, I love you with all my heart. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

I literally start crying and he comes and hugs me. I didn't know I would have this.

I didn't know I would ever have someone like Shawn.

----

I FUCKING CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS.

GUYS NOVEMBER 26, 2014, I AM GOING TO SEE SHAWN AGAIN.

😍😍😍😍

Sorry I didn't update in so long. I had SO MANY tests this week so ya...

Make sure to vote!

-@muffin_mendes